Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
    We are playing in one of my favorite tournaments this weekend. Xtreme Baseball at Pepsi- Frito-Lay park in Plano. Should be a great weekend of baseball
    I've been looking into taking a team to one of those. I've played in other tournaments Carl ran and it was great. How are the fields there (9U)?

Comment

Carl's a good guy, fields at Pepsi used to be grass infields. I believe they skinned them.. fences about 200'
      Cool park though

Comment

Anyone know if there is a usssa affiliated league in aledo/weatherford/west ft worth?

Comment

Originally posted by gofish24 View Post
          I've been looking into taking a team to one of those. I've played in other tournaments Carl ran and it was great. How are the fields there (9U)?
          The field is great. They took all the grass out of the infield so it is just dirt. They will be pitching off a portable mound there. Fence is 200'. They announce the boys names before every at bat. It is a top notch tournament in my opinion. Carl is a very good tournament director as well and his tournaments always seem to run smoothly for the most part

Comment

announce boys names, that's crazy talk. the next thing you'll tell me is they have someone keeping score....on a scoreboard....

Comment

Originally posted by gofish24 View Post
              announce boys names, that's crazy talk. the next thing you'll tell me is they have someone keeping score....on a scoreboard....
              Yes they keep up with the score board as well at the field. Books are teams responsibility

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                Daddy ball is becoming a bigger problem every year.
                Been that way for a long time. My son, who is 29 now, played for 5 years, starting in kinder/T-ball. By the time he was 10 he was ready to quit because he got very little playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by jkk831 View Post
                  Anyone know if there is a usssa affiliated league in aledo/weatherford/west ft worth?
                  Go into USSSA website and look up tournaments in your are.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                    Go into USSSA website and look up tournaments in your are.
                    No luck.

Comment

Finished our 6u league play tonight winning the championship and ending up 14-0. Played up in (3) 7u tournaments and held our own including a couple wins in Ruidoso king of the mountain tournament last weekend. It's been a fun season, on to fall ball......
                      Last edited by jkk831; 06-05-2017, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jkk831 View Post
                        Finished our 6u league play tonight winning the championship and ending up 14-0. Played up in (3) 7u tournaments and held our own including a couple wins in Ruidoso king of the mountain tournament last weekend. It's been a fun season, on to fall ball......
                        very nice, congrats

both of my boys are playing the state tournament this weekend, my 6yo is guest playing with a 7u team and if the rankings stay the same my 9yo could possibly draw 2 of the top teams in the state for pool play saturday

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                          very nice, congrats

both of my boys are playing the state tournament this weekend, my 6yo is guest playing with a 7u team and if the rankings stay the same my 9yo could possibly draw 2 of the top teams in the state for pool play saturday
                          We are playing in state tournament as well. Should be a fun time

Comment

We will be at Baseball USA in Houston this weekend in 13U. Anyone else?

Comment

We are playing this weekend at Premier in Tomball. 12U 12 silver.

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post
                                We will be at Baseball USA in Houston this weekend in 13U. Anyone else?
                                I'm really beginning to not like BBUSA due to having to pay for parking and not having a parking spot. The concessions are terrible. The restrooms are horrendous.

Comment

Working...
                                X