No announcement yet.

Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone playing the Beaumont tournament this weekend?

We'll be there..

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
      Sulphur was fun for us in 8U we won the World Series there in 2014 we went 10-0 we had a great team and most of the kids are still together. The tournament was fun as far as baseball, but there is really nothing to do in Sulphur unless you go to Lake Chariels, but stay away from the fireworks show ton of drunks and fights.
      Thanks for the heads up. We're staying at la burge. Are the fireworks something they do in sulphur?

Comment

The fireworks are at Lake Chariels around the lake. You will enjoy the tournament they go all out for the boys.

Comment

Anyone signed up for Houston Fathers day weekend? We signed up yesterday. Plan to play the weekend and then head to Galveston for a few days.

Comment

Select Baseball

We lost the big one by 3 to a stacked, and very good team. It was a hell of a game and our boys and girls played their tails off, even down a player and in an early hole! Credit to those coaches for not making us take an out because one of our kids came down with strep, if you dudes are reading this, y'all are all class.

It stings to be 2nd, but they beat us, and they were a great bunch of kids, coaches, and fans. That little small town ball park was positively electric tonight. I'm super proud of all our little ones, but maybe one especially.

Congrats Alvord, but you're gonna have to deal with little old Boyd again down the line.

This guy was all dirt, eye black, Gatorade, and more dirt after the game. He was everywhere! He took a throw from the outfield and turned and sent a bb to home to get a kid out for the 3rd out. Doesn't sound like much to you guys, but it was poetry in motion to me.

I will not sleep tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Dale Moser; 05-25-2017, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Sound awesome to me... great stuff, dad!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                We lost the big one by 3 to a stacked, and very good team. It was a hell of a game and our boys and girls played their tails off, even down a player and in an early hole! Credit to those coaches for not making us take an out because one of our kids came down with strep, if you dudes are reading this, y'all are all class.

It stings to be 2nd, but they beat us, and they were a great bunch of kids, coaches, and fans. That little small town ball park was positively electric tonight. I'm super proud of all our little ones, but maybe one especially.

Congrats Alvord, but you're gonna have to deal with little old Boyd again down the line.

This guy was all dirt, eye black, Gatorade, and more dirt after the game. He was everywhere! He took a throw from the outfield and turned and sent a bb to home to get a kid out for the 3rd out. Doesn't sound like much to you guys, but it was poetry in motion to me.

Even got a TBH sticker in the background of the team pic.

Comment

Did not anticipate a KRails sighting when I opened this thread. Have known Kevin my whole life. Congrats to the Boyd Yellow Jackets!

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                    Even got a TBH sticker in the background of the team pic.

I didn't notice that, or my mom standing back there.

Comment

Originally posted by CSIceman View Post
                      Did not anticipate a KRails sighting when I opened this thread. Have known Kevin my whole life. Congrats to the Boyd Yellow Jackets!

Kevin, Jenn, and their crew are good people! Our sons were in day care together and have played on every team of every sport together since.

Comment

I didn't notice that, or my mom standing back there.

Y'all got photo bombed by your mother Dale

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                          Y'all got photo bombed by your mother Dale

And my truck.

Comment

We are playing in one of my favorite tournaments this weekend. Xtreme Baseball at Pepsi- Frito-Lay park in Plano. Should be a great weekend of baseball

Comment

Great job out there Dale! Looks like he's on the right track, they love those big rings...

my youngest won the 6u Open at Remember the Fallen this weekend at Big League Dreams, my oldest will be playing up in 10uAAA most likely at Oak Grove in Grapevine, if anyone is out that way...

Comment

Our boys did well this weekend, taking 1st in 12AA at BLD in League City.

Comment

Working...
                                X