Covert camera wireless App?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markm View Post
    How do you get text from a Spartan? I didn't see that option. Or do you email your cell phone number like 214549****@mms.att.net?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

You have to find the email address for your phone. I had to send a picture from my phone to my email. It shows an address for your phone instead of putting your email address in you put in your "phones email" address. And it sends as texts I hope that makes sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      You have to find the email address for your phone. I had to send a picture from my phone to my email. It shows an address for your phone instead of putting your email address in you put in your "phones email" address. And it sends as texts I hope that makes sense

Yes perfect sense.... I think that is what I was trying to relay in my message. [emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by markm View Post
        Yes perfect sense.... I think that is what I was trying to relay in my message. [emoji1]

I thought that's what you were saying too [emoji1360][emoji3]

Comment

If you phone is Verizon:
          (yourphonenumber) @vzwpix.com
          No commas
          Last edited by johnnydh; 08-09-2016, 06:58 AM.

Comment

so what model Spartan is everyone using?? I have 3 coverts and I am not having much luck. Have a solar panel on all 3. Checked cameras sunday everything working fine, yesterday one of mine send me a pic and battery level says 5 and its been at 9 since I put it out. It only took like 10 pics from 9 to 5 so not sure what is going on. My other camera is not running off of solar panel it just runs down on its own. Both of these cameras are 2015 models that they told me I could convert to the app which I did. Worse thing I ever did, they were working fine before this. Going to call them today and see what they say!!!!!! uuuugggghhhhhh Anybody know anything about the bushnell wireless camera

Comment

With the Spartan GoCams it's going to depend on whether you want ATT or Verizon and if Verizon if you want to add it to your existing cell phone plan. I do suggest getting the blackflash, they give off a lot of light and the camera is less visable.

Comment

gonna have to check it out

Comment

Cameras

I use AT &T

Comment

Deadeye1 I have three of the ATT spartan blackflash and they work great. $25 for three months of service.

Comment

Curious on the Spartans, how many cams can you run on one plan? I need to run around 25 cams and curious what that would cost?

Comment

Att is one camera per plan. Verizon you can add to your existing cell plan for $5 a camera plus Verizon taxes and fees. Verizon also has a package where you buy the plan and then add cameras to it, for that many cams it would probably be your best option. I would call HCO and talk to one of their employees about it.

Comment

Covert camera wireless App?

A pro staffer with Covert says there is a Code Black firmware update coming tomorrow. Should be a mass email going out to registered code black owners detailing it.

Comment

Quick question.... how do I add another camera to the app? Its a brand new camera that I will be running at a different lease but I can't seem to figure out how to get it setup.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone understand what the new billings changes are? I am assuming they are for real-time control pics?

Comment

They get charged a fee by AT&T/Verizon every time a command/request is sent to the camera. With the old cameras, you texted commands to the camera. The same thing is still essentially happening, only you send the command through the app to their server and their server text it to the camera. I am assuming since the 2016 model was not successfully transmitting pictures at a very high rate with real time off, they decided not to give users the extra charges until they had it working properly for everyone. I suspect this FW will fix the bugs and the camera will now work equally well with real time on/off/in delay.

Comment

Working...
                                X