Your greatest accomplishment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
    Hmmmm.... I guess I'd have to say overcoming anorexia and still maintaining a healthy workout and diet routine. I'm steadily 45 lbs lighter now than I was 5 years ago and I'm never going back.

Are you a dude or a girl?

Comment

Purchasing a home

Comment

Saving a man from jumping to his death on the Oakland\San Francisco Bay bridge.

For saving a National Marine Fisheries Services federal agent from getting killed and or busted up, falling from a Russian stern trawler......catching him as he fell 20ft down into a moving motorsurfboat. His impact cracked my helmet and knocked me out but my catch, saved his ***.

Got more IRONMAN..........lot's more!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
          Are you a dude or a girl?
          Dude. And believe it or not anorexia isn't just for sorority girls. Pretty dark freakin place to be and it can ruin your life

Comment

Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
            Dude. And believe it or not anorexia isn't just for sorority girls. Pretty dark freakin place to be and it can ruin your life

Just wondering didn't see a name on your profile.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
              Just wondering didn't see a name on your profile.
              Gotcha.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                Saving a man from jumping to his death on the Oakland\San Francisco Bay bridge.

For saving a National Marine Fisheries Services federal agent from getting killed and or busted up, falling from a Russian stern trawler......catching him as he fell 20ft down into a moving motorsurfboat. His impact cracked my helmet and knocked me out but my catch, saved his ***.

Got more IRONMAN..........lot's more!
                Good for you Moses.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  I've got my 4 year old hitting outside pitches to right, and inside to left.....and he's a decent hand with a 9 iron.

I don't count work nonsense.
                  That's something to be proud of!!

Drive for show, putt for dough!

Comment

Originally posted by br549redneck View Post
                    Picking up the pieces of my life after my wife of 26 years died in a car accident. Being strong for my kids after the accident. Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.
                    God bless you brother.

I couldn't imagine. I've been through a lot in my 51 years...but...well...I just couldn't imagine having to experience some of those things without the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                      I appreciate that fellas. Back in my day we didn't hear that from America but it's good to hear now.
                      Geezy, you know I've got a Lone Star with your name on it anytime for appreciation of your service.

Comment

Two Boys, one Daughter, 24 years of my youth dedicated to the defense of my country. Hope this was enough

Comment

On a hunting trip to South Dakota, I once peed my name in the snow in the most beautiful cursive you've ever seen. I took a pic and sent it home to my wife. She wasn't near as proud as I was. It was art.

Comment

Saving a girl from being raped.
                            Introducing people to Jesus Christ...wait that's 2. Actually they aren't my accomplishments, the LORD put me in those places.

Comment

Swimming out to the middle of the lake to save a man from drowning. I did not go out there to save him, I went out there to save his mother, wife, son and daughter from seeing him drown. I had never before seen someone so helpless and it boosted my adrenaline dump enough to allow me to do what needed to be done. I posted the story on here 2 summers ago. Titled something like :A pool float is not worth

Comment

Staying alive

Comment

Working...
                                X