No announcement yet.

Anyone else seeing hummingbirds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put my feeder out today but did not fill it. I guess I better do that.

Comment

We have had two feeders up for several weeks here in Clear Lake.....have not seen one hummingbird yet. Feeders are still full.

Comment

I am in Schertz and have not seen one yet. Even the Purple Martins are late getting here.

Comment

Had 3 at the house in Huffman today. Putting out the feeder timorrow

Comment

Hammers been here about 2 weeks, purple martins about a week, even saw a scissor tail Thursday hope the cold and rain didn't scare it off.

Comment

Funny..was just surfing TBH, looked out the window and see one buzzing around my empty feeder. Guess I will go fill it up!

Comment

They have been here at the house about a week. Not many but a few.

Comment

They showed back up at my house this last weekend. I sure do like having them around. During the summer we will have anywhere from 5-10 at the feeders.

Comment

They're everywhere @ my dad's house in Anahuac. My dad has severe ADD with memory loss. Every time I go visit, he asks me 10 times mid conversation if I saw the humming birds.

Comment

Had the feeders out for 3 weeks, First one showed up yesterday !!

Comment

My Jack Beans (hyacinth bean) are coming up. Also planted a new butterfly bush. Maybe they will have flowers by the time they arrive here in DFW. Until then I have 4 feeders to fill. I usually don't see them until around first of June.

Comment

I saw two this weekend around our flowers. Awesome little creatures.

Comment

Seen several this past weekend in the hill country

Comment

For a week I have had one black-chinned male hummingbird, yesterday I had two mature males. Yes, after I saw the first one over at the blooms of the cactus plant, I put out the feeder for them. They both are eating.

Comment

Feeders filled up yesterday. Im sure they will be here soon. We usually have a lot of them show up.

Comment

Working...
                                X