• Show
Clear All

Throw him in the slammer

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
      Throw him in the slammer
      With the _utt hole tickler

Comment

I don't know why guys are trashing the game warden. He did his job, and came back to the OP with two options. It's the OPs decision on where things go from here. The OP needs to remember he only leases, and take into account what the OWNER of the land may want done and the OWNER'S relationship, if any, with his neighbor.

Comment

Look into the making a murderer thread. Small town. Locals. Law enforcement. Idk. I'd personally catch him and whoop his ***. Screw the law

Comment

I do know that I don't want to find another lease. I love this lease and so does my family. I will say that what was odd was my father in law came up Tues and Tuesday night at 830 someone knocked on his camper. It was this guy telling him they were gonna be hog hunting this weekend and they wanted to invite us to go. This was before I got here and found everything. What nerve...

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
              Go see the county commissioner and tell him your story and how you opted NOT to have the guy arrested and cut him a break. Then you are on record and if anything happens...Well you have recourse and were a gentleman about it. After that gloves off.
              I like this idea also

Comment

Do it away from your gam cam tho. Leave no evidence. Lol

Comment

unfortunately, you might need to play the politicin game on this one. How old is the kid? If his daddy has close ties with your landowner, you might as well kiss this lease good bye. Sucks but thats small town bs for you. Personally, id let the gw slap him on the wrist, and go have a sit down chat with the guy and share a couple beers (depending on age). Id also make him well aware that if this happens again you will be pressing charges. 250 acres is not very much land to be running dogs onc especially if he does it all the time. There is a good chance the hogs have learned to just keep running, which would then lead them onto your lease.

Comment

Press Charges! letting him go sounds like that is what they have done in the past. Id let his father know you are pressing charges and give them a warning to stay off your lease. People need to learn to be decent respective people.

Comment

Give his daddy a call. Might be a thorn in that guys side he may take care of the arse whooping for you

Comment

Originally posted by dbelcher269 View Post
                        I don't know why guys are trashing the game warden. He did his job, and came back to the OP with two options. It's the OPs decision on where things go from here. The OP needs to remember he only leases, and take into account what the OWNER of the land may want done and the OWNER'S relationship, if any, with his neighbor.
                        I hunt on campbell land. I have contacted them already and they said if I want to prosecute I could as I have that right as the leasee, and they would back me 100%

Comment

Originally posted by dbelcher269 View Post
                          I don't think the landowner or the lease holder have any call in what happens. I thought the law is the law - but it's enforcement is by the GW. It's not to the discretion of the infringed it's to the enforcer. I still say, "GW - hit him between the eyes with the law."

Comment

Originally posted by skipetex View Post
                            maybe he was raised by ultra wealthy parents and his richness caused him not to know right from wrong like the dumb arse that fled to mexico with his mother in the news.
                            lol

Comment

Bypass the GW and go file charges at the Sheriff's Office. If they refuse go see the District Attorney.

Comment

Also tell him you have out foot traps for coyotes and would hate for one of his dogs to get a broken leg so he needs to keep them on his property.

Comment

Working...
                                X