No announcement yet.

GRXH 2016 - The Force Sleeps In!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total team effort, I didn't catch all the fish...if pepper wouldn't have bought the minnows we would have been worse...you guys are so freaking cool to hang out hunt, fish and bs with....it's like we need to make the hunt a week long so you can hunt and fish with everyone, I am glad 3 years ago I decided to see what u boys were about! Anyone else that has not come to this event is missing out big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
      Thanks Chief, but those were Ribeyes, not Sirloin. Nuttin' but the good stuff for the Rangers!

Thanks again for feeding us Saturday night Chief!
      Your the Man! Whatever that meat was...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
        I thought for sure the Brazilian Squad was gonna eat HogWing alive....funny watchin it pee on Stinkbelly.

Im still laughin that Jim has a feral hog in his backyard...in an HOA neighborhood. When he told me...I laughed and cried. Then puked.
        Hope you're alright, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
          Thanks Chief, but those were Ribeyes, not Sirloin. Nuttin' but the good stuff for the Rangers!

Thanks again for feeding us Saturday night Chief!
          Yum...thanks Sackett

Originally posted by DoubleGArchery View Post
          Looks like you all had a great time, glad we could help.

Comment

Here's a few pic I took more to come.
            Attached Files

Comment

Just made it home boys and what a great time that was had. I got some footage that I'll post up in a few.

Comment

Sackett those Ribeyes definitely fueled us to hunt Friday. Thanks again I'll have to do more of those Thursday hunts.
                Last edited by Wudstix; 02-21-2016, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPechek View Post
                  Just made it home boys and what a great time that was had. I got some footage that I'll post up in a few.
                  Glad you're home safe, brotha!

Comment

Pepper about to get hog tied by Wildman

Comment

GRXH 2016 - The Force Sleeps In!

All I know is someone need to tie sackett to a tree near camp because every one of those stumbles would start looking for him about midnight

I'm sure sackett would disagree

Comment

Actually it was about 0330 when they came looking for him. Glad we had a good turn out. My phone said I walked 13.6 miles in two days. Feels about right. There is nothing like GRXH!! 😎
                        Last edited by Wudstix; 02-21-2016, 08:54 PM.

Comment

What an event! Bunch of good people in the YBH GROUP! Dang, my girl hooked it up. Next year I'm coming on Thursday and I'm bringing food! Appreciate everyones help, knowledge and comirateri!

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
                            Actually it was about 0330 when they came looking for him. Glad we had a good turn out. My phone said I walked 13.6 miles in two days. Feels about right. There is nothing like GRXH!! [emoji41]

It was 2AM, I posted it up, after they kept shaking my tent asking for sackett I told them he was to their left, which sent them to your hammock....hahaha

At least they didn't pull the poles like they did to dropem.

Comment

Definitely more organized drives next year!!

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                                Hoglick...pees like an old man.
                                And has holes in his underwear.

Comment

Working...
                                X