GRXH 2016 - The Force Sleeps In!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again, great time everybody!!
    Last edited by Birddog66; 02-21-2016, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Paul at Double G in Georgetown has been directly responsible for over 100 dead animals over the last 9 years by supplying me with 5 bows. His shop is the only one I'll buy from. Thanks Paul

Thank you to Mac Haik Ford for all of the gratuitous donations to the event. That rocks!!

Comment

Looks like you all had a great time, glad we could help. ������������

Comment

Something happened to all the pigs I put on my message.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
            Paul at Double G in Georgetown has been directly responsible for over 100 dead animals over the last 9 years by supplying me with 5 bows. His shop is the only one I'll buy from. Thanks Paul

Thank you to Mac Haik Ford for all of the gratuitous donations to the event. That rocks!!

Great job Brother.

Comment

Two pigs is good. Glad we had some fish for Friday. Navy Cheif we'll have to set up a couple more trips.

Comment

I'm down for next weekend, lol

Comment

Tying another one on, boys

Comment

Man what a good weekend and a great group of guys. I didn't want to leave, went out this morning and when I came back to camp everybody was packed and heading out!

The weekend after Valentine's day is forever booked for GRXH.

Comment

Yup Sunday is usually a short day. Like to get up there more. Work and life seem to get in the way. Perhaps I'll retire and hunt more.
                      Last edited by Wudstix; 02-21-2016, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
                        Made my year boys!!! Everyone get home safe and we definitely need to get together more than once a yr... sirloin steaks with baked potatoes, scallions, cheddar cheese and sour cream on Thursday are pretty dang amazing! .

Thanks Chief, but those were Ribeyes, not Sirloin. Nuttin' but the good stuff for the Rangers!

Thanks again for feeding us Saturday night Chief!

Comment

Yeah Cheif us Catholics appreciated you on Friday. I'll have to pack in a pole next time.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLig View Post
                            Man what a good weekend and a great group of guys. I didn't want to leave, went out this morning and when I came back to camp everybody was packed and heading out!

There was some pretty nasty weather moving in from the west also. So, kind of sped things up

Comment

It was a comfysleep!

Comment

Originally posted by BigLig View Post

It was a pleasure to meet you. Can't wait to do it again.

Comment

Working...
                                X