No announcement yet.

Let's Try This Again: LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have met both of them and they are fine young men. Great to see another generation that embraces their heritage. That Colton is a go getter at whatever he does. We sure need to get back in my creek but dang that waters cold.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      I have met both of them and they are fine young men. Great to see another generation that embraces their heritage. That Colton is a go getter at whatever he does. We sure need to get back in my creek but dang that waters cold.
      lol...yea, I told Colton about jumping back in that creek and he doesn't care. He said lets get some waders and let's go! If you put that boy in a creek with past history floating around, it doesn't get any better for him. Brett is the same way.That's livin right there. Thanks for the kind words.

Comment

Lots of new gravel showing.

Comment

Lots of new gravel showing.
          Let me get this doe cullin mission out of the way over youth season and we will come a runnin!

Comment

Whats the weather doing up that way fellas?

Right now our plan is to leave the homestead when I get home (lord willing no one gets trigger happy and makes work) around 10 and head up. One last hurrah for us and the wife is worried about flooded roads between 45 and crockett

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              Whats the weather doing up that way fellas?

Right now our plan is to leave the homestead when I get home (lord willing no one gets trigger happy and makes work) around 10 and head up. One last hurrah for us and the wife is worried about flooded roads between 45 and crockett

Mid 60's and damp. No rain to speak of it moisture in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                Mid 60's and damp. No rain to speak of it moisture in the air.
                Posed to be a **** floater around 10 or 11. River already had the creeks backed up far enough water was about 18 or 20 inches below the little bridges on our county road last week. I was hoping the river had dropped some by now

Comment

It dropped out a little but it's still high

Comment

Its dropped a couple feet but its STILL higher than it was last week!

I was out there today and that field off 7 by Holseys gravel pit had hundreds of thousands of ducks in it. Mallards by the ton and the most red head ducks I have ever seen. They were in the water and on the bank for three miles.

Comment

It was rising steady last weekend. Sunday at 1 no water on road, at 230 barely a trickle. At 6 when we left it was 3 or 4 inches deep for 20 yards.

Guess we enter on the high side tonight. And if it gets worse leave the other way or call for an airboat

Comment

It was rising steady last weekend. Sunday at 1 no water on road, at 230 barely a trickle. At 6 when we left it was 3 or 4 inches deep for 20 yards.

Guess we enter on the high side tonight. And if it gets worse leave the other way or call for an airboat
                        water is across the road at the double bridges so your going to have to come from the other end

Comment

LOL! You know where a couple are. Should be dropping down there though. It crested almost exactly where it crested this spring. Crazy water.

Comment

water across 3478 again too

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              water is across the road at the double bridges so your going to have to come from the other end
                              Great...I was gonna shoot you a text to see if you had a better update. I think Ricky Bobby changed the gate code on the north side and Im not sure if dad has it or not.

LOL! You know where a couple are. Should be dropping down there though. It crested almost exactly where it crested this spring. Crazy water.
                              The forecast right now shows most of the heavy rain will be south of 21 or east of Crockett and not lasting that long. But we know how that goes.

Right now Im blaming it on my wife. Had she not been so picky on deer this year we could stay home and not even worry about it. Although picky is good I guess

Comment

Great...I was gonna shoot you a text to see if you had a better update. I think Ricky Bobby changed the gate code on the north side and Im not sure if dad has it or not.
                                19 to 230 should work

Comment

Working...
                                X