No announcement yet.

Let's Try This Again: LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on now about to head home from work and hoping to see blood next time I check

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
      Come on now about to head home from work and hoping to see blood next time I check

Your deer is 7min late and counting...

Comment

Good luck guys

Comment

We got zero'd at the 2 best spots I have...

Comment

Originally posted by quackerbox View Post
            yall put a tape on him yet b?

124-6/8

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
              124-6/8
              Really. I thought he would have done more. My gut just sank a little. My buck should get scored tomorrow, I was hoping to break 130 but don't think he'll make it

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                We got zero'd at the 2 best spots I have...
                Yall make it to the woods this morning

Comment

Hope someone made it out this morning. Cold crisp northeast wind blowing. Clouds should thicken up later as the day goes on. I'm watching 8 does behind the house right now. I put a pop up blind up on the woodline behind house 4 days ago and have been corning the spot for Colton. Deer all over morning and evening. He's going to go after some does with his bow starting in a couple of days. I'm also going to let a good friend of Colton's (Brent knows him...that Linneweber kid...lol) hunt my bow lease with a crossbow here soon as well to thin out a doe or 2. Colton will be playing guide. They will enjoy the heck out of that.

The view out back right now in Colton's hunting area. Pop up blind is 20 yards to right.

Last edited by Johnny; 01-05-2016, 08:04 AM.

Comment

We didn't make it this morning unless Will snuck back behind the house. No one to keep the kiddos again this morning. My sister usually does on Tuesdays, but her rig is still broken down.

No big deal, I prefer to leave it alone in the mornings this time of year. We should be after them again this evening.

Comment

Did yall make it in yet

Comment

We're super late but we're in. Steph didn't get home from work until after 3 so we dumped the hammer and headed this way. Wind is a little sketchy but it is what it is. Wish us luck, Will is headed home tonight. I'd like to send him that way with some back straps!

Comment

Shot fired on a freezer filler. Gonna go pick Will up and come back. Immediate blood doesn't look good.

Comment

Talmbout!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Let's see it!

Comment

Working...
                                X