No announcement yet.

Let's Try This Again: LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not gonna make it. Concrete bore guys took longer than I thought which held me up turning a 1/2 day job into all day job... Maybe I can slip off tomorrow evening.

Comment

I ended up shooting a good-sized nanny doe yesterday evening (115 on the hoof). Checked my camera yesterday morning and my main target buck is has been MIA for 3 weeks. Kinda confused, worried about him because he had been very regular, like clockwork even. And pics of my second target buck have been few and far between. My buddies now getting a bunch of pics of him on the other side of the lease so my chances there may have run out.

Still got a few more weeks left so we'll see what happens. Jooger good luck to you today!

Comment

Come on people someone has to get a live hunt going, I'm stuck at work on 18 hour shift. Maybe GarGuy will give us a new story on his thread.

Comment

Live dove and woodcock hunt

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
          Come on people someone has to get a live hunt going, I'm stuck at work on 18 hour shift. Maybe GarGuy will give us a new story on his thread.
          If everyone else's lease is like mine a live hunt is gonna be booooooring. Deer movement has been slow.

But if it makes you happy I'll do a live dove and woodcock hunt now, 'cause that's what I'm doing.

Comment

Gas man just drove by me to check wells. I'm doing jumping jacks now because I'm getting cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
              Gas man just drove by me to check wells. I'm doing jumping jacks now because I'm getting cold.
              Just call it crossfit training.

Comment

Just call it crossfit training.
                LOL

Well no luck this evening. Saw a few doves but they were out of range; saw one woodcock but it was too late to shoot.

Comment

Alright, so who's giving it hell the rest of the weekend? I've got 3 hunts left to put something on the ground with the stick n string at my bow lease. Had a great hunt yesterday evening. I'm not being picky...I've got a couple spikes coming in on the hit list and I'm itchin to see what these new ramcats I got on my arrows can do! Can't hunt Sunday evening because Colton has a Texas A&M baseball clinic so time is a tickin.

Good luck to everyone else!

Comment

I'm **** near tagged out. It's pig killing time!!!!

Comment

I'll probably get to hunt tomorrow, other than that deer season is pretty much over for me.

Comment

Hunt wont be live but ill group txt you. This evening is shaping up to be epic. Longbeams is back on schedule and the wind will be almost right. I have a monster 8pt coming also and Mark will be bowhunting him. Hes freakn living in the vanilla corn!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          Hunt wont be live but ill group txt you. This evening is shaping up to be epic. Longbeams is back on schedule and the wind will be almost right. I have a monster 8pt coming also and Mark will be bowhunting him. Hes freakn living in the vanilla corn!
                          Tuned in on this one! Hope you guys can get it done!

Comment

I heard blood was spilled.

Comment

I'm in Lavaca County with permission to shoot anything that moves. I'll go live in the morning. Raining all day but should be cleared up tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                                I heard blood was spilled.
                                Details! Details!! The natives are restless.

Comment

Working...
                                X