Let's Try This Again: LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
    You have to think about what that camera is really trying to do. A cell phone is a device that creates, sends, and receives information via text sound and multimedia. A camera is supposed to just record information but now it's doing all the same as a phone. Think about how your phone works. There's several times when you had signal and couldn't get a call out or a picture to send right? That's the carrier not the camera. If the camera takes the pictures but doesn't send them it a carrier issue.

Good luck everyone hunting. Steph has a Dr. Appt and me and baby girl are watching cartoons. I'll be after'm again this evening.

And I have had some phones that got much stronger signals than others too.

They are not junk but they certainly not fool proof dependable either

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
      And I have had some phones that got much stronger signals than others too.

They are not junk but they certainly not fool proof dependable either

I'll go along with that. How does the text app chingaderra work?

Comment

Headed in. Totally different conditions today.

Comment

Surprise surprise... Lex hasn't been back since I stepped on him. I know where he went but I can't hunt him over there.

Comment

Good info on the Covert. I got mine in Madison County and haven't gotten a pic since 3am yesterday morning. Either the camera isn't functioning properly or it is dead up there. I'm going with dead. lol Just got word that the property has been sold and now waiting on closing date. Guess I will head up there soon, load up my hunting stuff, boat etc and throw a line in the pond one last time. It hasn't quite sunk in yet that the place is history. I'm sure it will when I go up there for the last time.

Anyways, back at it right now at the bow lease. Was absolutely covered up in does/yearling this morning. I had a big ol ****** headed spike come in and chase em all off...spikes darn near 10" long. He better not come in again slightly quartering away.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
              Surprise surprise... Lex hasn't been back since I stepped on him. I know where he went but I can't hunt him over there.
              Well you have about a month left and it only takes a few seconds for it to happen. You ever get a pic of the big deer the guy that goes to church with you told you about? Or the one big framed deer you seen turning around one night or are they both in the wrong county?

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
                Well you have about a month left and it only takes a few seconds for it to happen. You ever get a pic of the big deer the guy that goes to church with you told you about? Or the one big framed deer you seen turning around one night or are they both in the wrong county?

Never pursued the one that the guy I go to church with told me about. I saw the big framed deer again and got a real good look at him. He's a monster 9pt. Been running a camera in there for a while now, no exciting pics at all.

Comment

Does are here

Comment

Ended up seeing 4 does and fawns. No bucks.

Comment

Bummer man. Glad it wasn't a shutout. Thanks for taking us along again. It can all change in a few seconds! I bet Lex makes another appearance soon.

Comment

Who's in the morning? I got time for a quick hunt then back to the office for the day. I got a little 6 on corn right now. The air has a nice bite to it this morning!

Comment

My dad just DRT'd one on food plot behind our houses. Can't tell much about him but he's happy with him. It's not the big one we were after.

Comment

It's cold up in this tree. I've been to used to rifle hunting this last month with a heater and blanket if need be lol. Doe early and a 7 with split brow here. Feels right

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                              My dad just DRT'd one on food plot behind our houses. Can't tell much about him but he's happy with him. It's not the big one we were after.

Good deal!!! They are getting hungry

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                                Good deal!!! They are getting hungry
                                And rutting hard. We have had new bucks show up on does for 5 days now. My dad takes great LDP"s don't he? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X