Let's Try This Again: LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
    Sorry didn't mean to come across like that which I apparently did. I just know you were disappointed. Been following the whole time.
    Good luck btw. What's the story with lop horn

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
      Good luck btw. What's the story with lop horn
      Lop Horn is getting a break. Remember when I said he's in a very pressured area? I'm leaving him alone for a little while and letting everyone in the area calm down a little. I'll be back after him before too long when things get right. It's a boring *** place to hunt... I can only see 25yds in front of me and pieces out to 40 or so. It isn't really a rut spot. Now that the rut is kicking I'm running and gunning a little.

Comment

Good luck amigo!

Comment

Back to back to back shots from the same spot... I don't think he hit on any of them lol

Comment

Wind is laying down and the sun is below the trees. Starting to feel right!

Comment

There's no trees here so I'm just sweating uncontrollably in the pop up. Just had a small 8 point and 2 does come through.

Comment

Good luck Red.

Comment

Woods feel too good to not be seeing any movement at all. Something is bound to come through any second.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                    Woods feel too good to not be seeing any movement at all. Something is bound to come through any second.
                    Beautiful evening to be sitting in the woods

Comment

Had a beagle and some other kind of dog run deer the last 30min of daylight... My mom text and said my little girl is spending the night at her house. I was kind of looking forward to seeing Lady Bug since she was gone when I got home last night, but I get to squeeze another hunt in tomorrow morning.

Comment

Had a beagle and some other kind of dog run deer the last 30min of daylight... My mom text and said my little girl is spending the night at her house. I was kind of looking forward to seeing Lady Bug since she was gone when I got home last night, but I get to squeeze another hunt in tomorrow morning.

Good luck in the am bro

Comment

Originally posted by Cabela View Post
                          Good luck in the am bro

I'm going to need you to be more active on these live threads. My success rate has gone to **** and frankly I blame you.

Comment

I'm going to need you to be more active on these live threads. My success rate has gone to **** and frankly I blame you.

Lolololol....you are asking a lot. I'll be here on this thread at 7 sharp coffee in hand we will talk about it then.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabela View Post
                              Lolololol....you are asking a lot. I'll be here on this thread at 7 sharp coffee in hand we will talk about it then.

Fair enough. I've got a morning hunt but probably can't talk momma into an evening. I guess we better just kill him about 7:15 so you can continue forward with a productive day.

Comment

Fair enough. I've got a morning hunt but probably can't talk momma into an evening. I guess we better just kill him about 7:15 so you can continue forward with a productive day.
                                good luck buddy, I'm following

Comment

Working...
                                X