No announcement yet.

Let's Try This Again: LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They don't play in Angelina Co! It sounds like Ted Nugent's house out here. I bet I've heard 30 shot... Maybe 3 that hit lol

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
      They don't play in Angelina Co! It sounds like Ted Nugent's house out here. I bet I've heard 30 shot... Maybe 3 that hit lol
      Ha! That's a fact! I had a lease several years ago that bordered Angelina. It's like they had never bothered to sight their guns in when opening weekend rolled around

Good luck, Jooger!

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post

Good grief

Comment

Good luck Big Red!

Get er done!

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

Still batting 1.000 I've never been zero'd on this spot. 16" 8pt 3 year old

Comment

Good luck to you. The wind has started to kick up here in San Saba but that's ok. It's hard hunting when it's pin drop quiet.

Comment

There's a real good chance that 8pt is about to come back by. Just heard a close shot in the direction he went... It didn't hit.

Comment

Jooger, what should I be listening for on gun shots to tell if the hit or not.

Comment

Originally posted by jkelbe View Post
                      Jooger, what should I be listening for on gun shots to tell if the hit or not.
                      The pop before or after the boom this morning I've heard about 10 shots 3 that popped and they were before the boom

Comment

Originally posted by FlightCancelled View Post
                        The pop before or after the boom this morning I've heard about 10 shots 3 that popped and they were before the boom

Thanks. As I typed this I heard a pop then boom.

Comment

Originally posted by FlightCancelled View Post
                          Yep you'll usually hear the bullet smack then the boom. If you hear the boom then smack it's a long shot.

Comment

Buddy just got this one...another one down for the public land hunters

Comment

In on you to get it done. Good luck man

Comment

2015 Chapter 2:

Gettem Steve!

Comment

Working...
                                X