Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone shocked when someone can't gut a deer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
    You're missing the boat... that stuff makes an awesome guacamole dip.
    It must be nice to be rich enough to afford avacados.

Comment

I'm just shocked people still gut a deer. Probably haven't gutted one in 15 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        It must be nice to be rich enough to afford avacados.
        Or a knife to cut them. We don't cut our toenails the months prior to season so that we can use them as a blade for cutting

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
          But do you change your own oil?
          Yup, same skill set.

I would suspect someone who has trouble gutting a deer would also have a hard time changing their oil. Or, you know, fletching arrows or stuff like that. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by shane View Post
            it must be nice to be rich enough to afford avacados.
            lol :d

Comment

Originally posted by Limbwalker View Post
              Yup, same skill set.

I would suspect someone who has trouble gutting a deer would also have a hard time changing their oil. Or, you know, fletching arrows or stuff like that. LOL

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                Lol
                I know. I'll never live that one down. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Limbwalker View Post
                  I know. I'll never live that one down. LOL.
                  I change the oil in my truck, but it's a pain in the *** to get under my wife's avenger. I'd rather pay to have it done than mess with jacking it up and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Red Wing R/C View Post
                    Being a hunter entails a host of things. Truth be known, shooting something is the easy part. Sounds like some are not complete hunters.
                    That is the most ridiculous comment today. I guess if you dont go out in a loin cloth and choke the SOB with your bare hands and gut with a rock your not a complete hunter either. Get off your high horse.
                    Last edited by BrandonA; 10-09-2015, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sethcros View Post
                      I change the oil in my truck, but it's a pain in the *** to get under my wife's avenger. I'd rather pay to have it done than mess with jacking it up and stuff
                      I get it. I get it. LOL.

For years, I paid a meat market in S. Illinois to process my deer. I'd just field dress them, take them to him, and $55 later, I had frozen wrapped venison burger and butterfly steaks. I have to admit it was darn convenient. Wife sure liked it too.

Comment

If I'm at our place I just load them up and take the 10 min drive to the processor. If I'm out west or farther away I field dress.

Comment

Working...
                        X