Pistol during archery only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
    X2.. Pretty sure I can walk around a snake and stick a pig with an arrow. Come on, why do you really need a pistol with you.
    My last lease north of ranger solidified my need to carry. Lots of mountain lions, ever heard them crying at night, and wonder where they are? Cause you won't see them till they're on you
    I don't plan to be dinner!

Comment

Wait. Are you telling me open carry passed and we can legally open carry now? Like NOW?

Yes!!

Comment

Because I love my 10 mm Glock, that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdShot View Post
          Better to have it and not need it...than to need it and not have it.

(drop the mic)
          "Woodrow Call, lonesome dove"

Comment

Originally posted by Clintbow View Post
            I've shot rattlesnakes and pigs walking to and from a bow stand. Remember the father and son near Stephenville who were attached by a pack of wild dogs several years ago. Had they not been armed the son probably wouldn't be here today.
            Exactly. I always carry when on the lease. Snakes, hogs, intruders whatever, Id much rather have it and not need it than the reverse.

Comment

you can hunt hogs year round with a firearm.

Comment

I carry everywhere anyways. It's a habit. Also last year we had a mountain lion and 2 wild dogs cruising around 1 of our properties 1 of the dogs got shot trying to attack my brother and his friend riding there bikes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                  It just wouldn't be right if this dead horse wasn't beat properly before the season starts.
                  Did I miss the no crossbows in bow season thread?

Comment

Working...
                  X