• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golf

Originally posted by bdog14 View Post
    Got one. Lubbock tx, shadow hills #6 over the water

I know that course to well

Comment

Wow, I'm surprised at how many of you guys have done it. As for me I would consider any hole out farther than a chip in the same as a hole in one.
      All this said, it's cool to get one but the difference between a hole in one and putting one 2-3 feet from the hole is all luck. But then again, I'd rather be lucky than good any day.

Comment

I don't play very much, but I got very close one day. Heck, I was all excited about that. It was a part 3 and stopped it about 10" from the pin...... maybe one day.

Comment

Congrats, that's awesome. I ve been playing for 44 years and never made one. I have 2 double eagles thou. I ve witnessed 20-25 over the years. I'm around College golfers everday. They are pretty good!

Comment

If I can time the windmill right I can usually get at least one per round

Comment

Been playing for over 20 years and have never had one.

But I have made two Albatross: first one was when i was about 15 and the second came at the first part of this year.

Comment

Have had 8.. First in 1974... Last one in 2014... Longest 175 yds shortest 125 yds

Comment

I have got 5! All on Tiger Woods PGA golf video games lol

Comment

Never made one.

Congrats to those of you who have. I have put several within a foot of the pin, but never had one drop.

My most ridiculous was a 130 yard par 3, when I was playing with my brother and a couple buddies. Somebody said something funny in the middle of my swing, and I busted out laughting, bladed the shot, it skipped off the front ot the tee box, bounced off a turtle sunning on the edge of the pond, and landed 3' from the hole

Comment

Got my first last year (52 years old). My son got his first when he was 9 years old. I have seen 9-10 total.

Comment

i got one in july of this year on #4 at twin lakes in canton, hit a 8 iron about a yard behind the hole and it spun straight back in the cup, they were even nice enough to put it in the paper lol...before that i almost had a hole in one on a 315 yard par four, and ive had about 2-3 close encounters on par 3's where they just needed one more roll to go in

Comment

I witnessed one that just about killed me. I go home to see my buddies and play golf. They have a betting game that they made up so that over the course of time no one ever loses too much money. Kind of a skins format. Anyway, birdies, eagle, and a hole in one is extra. I don't get down there very often but on one occasion I am with them and Micah makes a hole in one. These guys hardly ever break 85 or even 90 much less make an ace. $50 per person!!!! With what I had to put in the pot + $50, my wife had a hard time understanding it.

Comment

Working...
                          X