Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the Ace.

Started playing when I was 7. Didn't have one until I was in my early 20's

#1 was a 6 iron from 167 yds. Hole was tucked in the back left over a bunker. Never saw it go in. Was in a monthly carry over skins scramble that our club was having throughout the spring and summer. Our team won a skin that day. Unfortunately there were two others won that day as well.

#2 was a 9 iron from 132yds. Pitch mark was about 6 inches to the right of the hole jumped forward about 8 or 10 feet and spun back into the hole.

#3 was a 5 iron from 184. Was playing with my dad and his buddies on my birthday. Only time I have ever played a stretch of 4 holes in 6 under. Holed it from about 80 yds on the par 4 9th for eagle, birdied the par 4 10th, Aced the 11th and hit it to a foot on the par 4 12th. I was licking my chops on the 13th tee which is a down wind dogleg left 500 yd par 5. Tried to cut a little off the corner and hit a "double cross" pull hook OB.

#4 was a 7 iron from 156 yds. Course where I worked had been open for play about 3 months and it was the first one recorded. Hit 4 wood to about 3 ft on the next hole for eagle.

I've come close on a par 4 once with my tee shot hitting the flagstick and the ball sitting right behind the hole.

I've witnessed some crazy ones as well. Watched a friend of mine stone cold blade a wedge on a short par 3 that hit the flagstick and dropped in the hole. One year at our conference tournament there was a par 3 that was surrounded by a rock quarry. Kid hits a 4 iron right of the green that bounces off the rocks and across the green into the hole. Witnessed my older brother hole a 4wood for a double eagle on a par 5.

>E

Comment

I got my first one a couple of months ago. 178 yard par 3. 8 iron and two bounces and in the hole. I was playing with my son and he looked and said "where did it go?" It's not on the green. Pretty cool and funny at the same time.

Comment

Never an ace holed out from 165 with a 7 the other day.

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Been playing for 28 years and made one, 185 4 iron

Comment

ive never aced a hole, but got an eagle from 167yds and a double eagle from 210yds. witnessed 3 aces. one was by a 14 year old on hole #1 at Glenbrook in Houston. par 4 303 yds. that was pretty cool!

Comment

I've holed out from the fairway a few times, but never gotten a hole in one. I've been really close several times, left one sitting on the edge, lipped one out, rolled over the cup, etc.

Comment

2 for me...One was 149 yds 8 iron and the other was a 215 yds hybrid!

Comment

I have 1 at Mo Willy in Austin but they moved that hole so the city could build a electricity substation. Story of my life.
                    8 iron
                    152 yds

Comment

1 for me...140 yard par 3 with an 8 iron. I was shocked lol!!!

Comment

Never from a PAR 3, but have holed out several times from 2nd shot on Par 4's, once for double eagle on a par 5, and even once from a 140 yd bunker shot.

Hole in ones are "easy."

Congrats

Comment

I've hit 1. 120yrd down hill. Took one bounce and rolled back about a foot and went in.

I also hit it in the water on a par 3. Took my drop on the tee box and hit that one in the hole......... For a par!

Comment

I've got 1, 165 yard 9 iron. Congrats

Comment

i have one, about 10 years ago.......lucky hole 13

Comment

Got one. Lubbock tx, shadow hills #6 over the water

Comment

Working...
                                X