Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

FREE Ragin Blaze fajita seasoning mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After seeing Smarts Chili recipe I'm going to have to give it a try. Never have Order any before how do you go about getting some, (website ?) thanks

Comment

Here you go DCT

Ragin Blaze, Cajun Seasonings with a Southwest Flare - Shrimp, Crawfish, Crab, Fajita and Chili seasonings shipped to your door. Made from only the freshest ingredients!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Thanks Smart. All I need now is your website to order some already cooked

Comment

Just made a order.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sending an order soon

Comment

Will be reordering soon, I'm out of chili seasoning, and used the last 2 packets of fajita season today to marinate fajitas for tomorrow's game!

Comment

Thanks for the free fajita seasoning Blake. If you guys haven't tried the chili it's soooo good!

Comment

Originally posted by DFA View Post
                  Thanks for the free fajita seasoning Blake. If you guys haven't tried the chili it's soooo good!
                  no problem brother

still including free fajita with every order

Comment

I have 3 racks of jerky on the grill, and made venison fajitas with my free Blake's fajitas seasoning, and they turned out as good as any I have ever made of any meat! Great stuff. I need to make a new order.

Comment

Comment

FREE Ragin Blaze fajita seasoning mix

Imma need some jerky seasoning and 2 more pkgs of fajita.

How many pkgs of boil would you recommend for 3 30lb sacks of bugs? I'm going to need it by 3/3/17.

Give me a total for everything above and I'll get you a check inbound.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Gbird; 02-05-2017, 06:42 PM.

Comment

As I said previously, just ordered 6 of your products moments ago through your online store. Looking forward to getting hooked on it. Everything I've read says it's great.

Comment

Just placed a order ! great stuff

Comment

Quick shipping. Rec'd our order in a couple days.

Cooked the chili recipe this weekend using 2.5 lbs of ground Nil Gai and Elk. Followed instructions plus 2 cans of kidney beans, 1/4 whole large diced white onion, 5 diced chives, and 2 tablespoons of fresh minced garlic. That's it. There's just enough bite. No need for more red or black pepper. For myself, I'll add just one tablespoon of minced garlic vs the 2 next time. But that's just me.

Family and neighbors were over and still hanging around Sunday to casually celebrate our son's birthday. Didn't present the chili as anything special, but the pot was emptied with them wanting the recipe.

Big thumbs up for the chili. It's a winner.

Trying the fajita mix this weekend.

Comment

Order in for two chili and two fajita mix! waiting on info on jerky I PM'd you Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X