No announcement yet.

FREE Ragin Blaze fajita seasoning mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the shipment today Blake! Guys if you haven't tried his stuff then do yourself a favor and order some... best chili seasoning if ever had, especially if you follow the Bloody Mary recipe for the chili.

Comment

OK, Blake, I'm getting desparate. If I wait any longer, I'm going to have to use that Tony guys seasoning!

Just ordered 3 cans on your website. You can keep the fajita seasoning and give it to someone else please.

Bisch
      Last edited by Bisch; 12-02-2016, 10:25 PM.

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Blake I received my order thank you. Chilli meat is defrosting for tomorrow!

Comment

Order in. Ready to try the boudin and chilli. Thanks for the fajita at no cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
              Order in. Ready to try the boudin and chilli. Thanks for the fajita at no cost.
              I've used the boudin a couple of times, great stuff.

Comment

Got mine today! Cheated and bought some ground pork to try the Cajun sausage on. Hopefully we can bring a couple wild hogs home and make a whole bunch more!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I just placed another order....

Its been awhile since I ordered anything. Not sure why. Great stuff.

Comment

I think I'm placing an order today!

First time buyer, looking forward to trying it.

Comment

Ordered!

Comment

I was going to be a first time buyer, but after adding 1 Ragin Blaze Seasoning and 2 chili seasoning packs to my cart the shipping was going to be 9$. Almost as much as my order.

Sorry dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          The chili is the shizzle...
                          It really is awesome, and I'm out

Comment

Just placed an order to give it a shot, hopefully it is as good as everyone on here says

Comment

Originally posted by Conway View Post
                              I was going to be a first time buyer, but after adding 1 Ragin Blaze Seasoning and 2 chili seasoning packs to my cart the shipping was going to be 9$. Almost as much as my order.

Sorry dude.

2 day USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation to Buda, TX 78610 = $8.25

I'm including a free fajita with every order ... $3 value

just for you I'll include 3 free fajita ... $9 value

balls in your court as I'm here to satisfy my customers

If you don't like it, I'll buy back your entire order, no questions asked

Originally posted by hntndawg View Post
                              Just placed an order to give it a shot, hopefully it is as good as everyone on here says
                              thx brother, for taking a risk and supporting my business, I'll send you 2 free fajita

Keep on Blazin'

Comment

A little venison chilli batch...Thanks Blake....

And yes....Those are beans....
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X