2015 Panhandle Rut/Hunting Report Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bretto22 View Post
    Sorry just now gettin back w reply but lost service at lease. We made it thank u tho!!! Fixn lay up w the kiddo and see if either one of us can sleep. Looking for his first deer in the mornin and he says he's waitin on big boy but we will have to see when the first deer shows up!!! I've give him the green light to shoot what he wants so I'm thinkin big boy might be the first poor little horned deer that walks in!!!!
    I used to hunt out of Lakeview. Where are you at?

Comment

Sitting in my pop up this morning looking for the wide 8 but have seen nothing but rabbits dove quail woodpeckers and rats! Beautiful morning but no deer movement here yet.

Comment

Slow here too
        Kent county

Comment

Full moon had em moving all night. This evening may be decent.

Comment

Doe down! Pics after dark.! on video and live on periscope! Thank you to those who were watching!

Comment

Originally posted by LloydMcCoy View Post
              Doe down! Pics after dark.! on video and live on periscope! Thank you to those who were watching!
              Congrats

Comment

102lbs 30 yd recovery

Comment

Awesome recovery bud.

Comment

102lbs 30 yd recovery

Nice looking doe! I bet she could have busted a few hunts. Appears she's been around awhile, she's got one heck of long face.

Comment

Great doe! Congrats, sir.

I've got one on my place that I've got pics of going back to 2010. I'd really like to let the air out of her too.

Comment

Lloyd...I had the 11 pt at 35 yards for an hr from 5 to dark sat evening. He's proabably 4.5 and 155". I posted more pics of him in the game management forum.

Comment

102lbs 30 yd recovery
                          Love seeing old foes out of the herd. Always better to get the smart eyes out early.

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                            Lloyd...I had the 11 pt at 35 yards for an hr from 5 to dark sat evening. He's proabably 4.5 and 155". I posted more pics of him in the game management forum.

Bet that was tough. I sure would like to see him. Many attaboys for the restraint. It's tough to let a 155"er walk. Next year.... Beast!

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                              Post it here. . I'm being lazy!

Comment

These 2 just showed up last night off the Red River. Thoughts on age?

Comment

Working...
                                X