2015 Panhandle Rut/Hunting Report Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
    Pics to follow sometime when I get them to my computer. I finally closed the deal on the drop tine buck we called "Dropy yesterday morning. Pics and story later, but i am happy. Only deer I saw since Thursday that had horns!
    Where are are the pics and story?!?!

Comment

paging Doug!!!, wheres our story you promised? cant wait to see it

Comment

Just when it was starting to dry....more snow!! Can't wait to get back out there next weekend!

Comment

We're out for the last weekend of season trying to get some meat in bronte. 1 spike down so far.

Comment

Last sit of the year. I've been skunked so far this year but this spot looks good and my bow is ready to eat.

Comment

We are on our last sit as well. Out with the dad and girlfriend this weekend. She slept in and dad took a shot at one 350 our. Unfortunately missed. Now I'm in the stand with her. She has never hunted before so I'm hoping she will pull the trigger if the time comes. Crossing fingers!

Comment

I got skunked for the year. The boy killed a doe. I'm ready for next season!!

Comment

I did too, jpow, but it was great to see the youngsters get out there and get after it.

Congrats to all for a great season, and thanks for helping to make this thread the great one that it is.

Comment

Kry226, less than 60 days to another great season. Will you be starting another panhandle thread this year? I'm already getting pumped!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jpowledge View Post
                      Kry226, less than 60 days to another great season. Will you be starting another panhandle thread this year? I'm already getting pumped!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                      Hello, my friend!

You know I will! I'll post it up around the first of the month.

Sorry about the delayed response. I never got the notification there was a new post and we are just getting settled into our new digs in GERMANY. Yes, for the second deer season in a row, I'll be overseas for the majority of it.

We are, however, working on planning a trip home in November so all is not lost yet. Best of luck this season, sir.

Actually, why don't we kick it off now...

2016 thread here: http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...1#post11580161
                      Last edited by kry226; 08-13-2016, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X