• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luck_of_the_Draw View Post
    Nope.

Maybe tomorrow.

Fourth day, paid for two day shipping.

Priority 2 Day?

Comment

I live on a dirt road and UPS and Amazon are the only ones that will deliver to me. Fed ex took over a month to deliver my item

Comment

Enough said!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	24399261

Comment

Usually don't have a problem with USPS. Sometimes they're a little late but sometimes they're a little early, much like the business I run...

Comment

whats funny is in rural east texas......ups drops off packages at the local USPS office and lets them deliver them....why?? because the USPS delivers them faster!!! lol

Priority is NOT guaranteed anyways....

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
              Priority 2 Day?
              Yep. Houston to Dallas.

It made it today.

The funny thing is they placed inside my mail box and its to large to come out the other side.

My wife couldn't wait till tomorrow so she had to dissect the package to get it out.

Comment

We use Lone Star Overnight at work because everything we ship stays in state. We received a package in out Austin office yesterday that had been shipped from our Houston office in October 2011. I don't think 3.5 years qualifies as overnight, lol. The shipping label shows it was picked up back then but the online tracking shows it arrived at their warehouse on 8/18/15. We all laughed and shook our heads about it now but it wasn't funny when that information went missing 4 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Luck_of_the_Draw View Post
                  Yep. Houston to Dallas.
                  Priority 2-Day is not guaranteed to make it in two days. They're very clear about that. It's just an estimate. They have a 2-Day guaranteed service. That ain't it.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                    Priority 2-Day is not guaranteed to make it in two days. They're very clear about that. It's just an estimate. They have a 2-Day guaranteed service. That ain't it.
                    Two days=two days

I'm just happily surprised they even made it here. Theyve lost more packages than they've delivered.

I can see the post office from my house. I don't have a regular mailman for my route. My mailbox is actually located on another street. It's been like that for 30 plus years. Maybe one of these days they'll figure it out. I doubt it

Comment

I prefer usps.

I've had way worse luck with ups and fed ex.

I absolutely refuse to use Fed ex. They absolutely suck!

Comment

I've only had one bad experience with them. I shipped a range bag to someone and they never received it. Filed a claim after the mandatory waiting period and had a check 2 days later.

I ship and get a lot of packages and they have been good for me.

They must have recently upgraded their tracking system because I've gotten 3 emails in the last 12 hours about the status of a package that's supposed to be delivered today.

Comment

No issues with USPS here!

Comment

I've never had a problem and they are a whole lot cheaper than UPS!

Comment

I ship 1000's of packages a year with USPS and have only had a couple of problems in over 8 years. I have also shipped 1000's of packages in the past with UPS, Fedex and DHL and they all have their problems, I can't honestly say one is better then the other.

Comment

USPS is a joke

Just wait till you have a REAL problem, and try to get in touch with a postal inspector.

I have made 8 calls, talked to 2 people, over 2 months...

And have yet talk to an inspector.

Comment

Working...
                                X