Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

USPS is a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am waiting on wallets shipped 2 day priority from the college station area. They were shipped Monday and I live 3 hours from there. USPS says they will be here tomorrow.

Comment

I just take into account their built-in denied 2-3 day delay compared to the tracking info and don't get my shorts in a knot over it. If I need it that bad I'll pay for overnight service--

Comment

And UPS and FedEx make MILLIONS in the same markets...

Comment

I bought a bow that was shipped 10 business days ago and I still haven't received it. Tracking number said I would have it Monday. Bad thing is nobody knows where it is and can't explain nothing to me. They are not on my good side at the moment. LOL

Comment

Yep

I'm waiting on a package now. Shipped second day, It'll might show up on the third.

Why pay for second day service and not get what you paid for?

Comment

I ship or receive at least a dozen packages a week and use USPS about 80% of the time. I have zero problems with them, they always ship on time and are easy to deal with. I have had problems with FexEx in the past.

Comment

Yeah I'm not too crazy about the USPS system either....they keep putting bills in my mailbox instead of just junk mail

Comment

I have something that I ordered and its been saying all week that it will be here today. It did not show up at all and the website still says it will be here today.... Its 10 pm SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Luck_of_the_Draw View Post
                    I'm waiting on a package now. Shipped second day, It'll might show up on the third.
                    If they miss their guaranteed deadline they will refund your shipping costs.

USPS averages about 90% on-time delivery in the Texas region, which is much higher than this thread's whiners are suggesting.

Comment

After fedex has lost three $3500-$9000 packages, anybody is better then them.

Comment

They usually do just fine for me.
                        earlier this year they did decide to send a package to lubbock for a two day layover between dallas and houston, but that is the only issue i can remember for several years.

That and sending my junk mail to the same number house one street over. For some reason it really rubs the guy at that house the wrong way. He likes to write notes expressing his frustration on the envelopes then drop them in our mailbox. It kind of gives me a laugh as i take the mail to the trash.
                        Last edited by boomerball; 08-20-2015, 09:47 PM.

Comment

They've performed well for me thru the years, but the other day I was gonna ship ups, but thought about a price comparison, and for 2 pkgs less than 50 lbs, usps was $40 cheaper!

Comment

Originally posted by WildMatt84 View Post
                            I know they are run by the gubment. But are these guys ever on time? Seems like every time I ship something with tracking they are at least one or two days behind. This goes for getting things shipped to me with tracking as well. This last shipment left Ft. Worth 2 days ago and just got to north Houston, its ridiculous
                            Its called Affirmative Action....SMH!

Comment

I've shipped over 20 knives so far this year with zero issues,FedEx and ups want twice the money,when you offer free shipping it makes a difference when you pay shipping

Comment

Originally posted by Luck_of_the_Draw View Post
                                Yep

Why pay for second day service and not get what you paid for?
                                Nope.

Maybe tomorrow.

Fourth day, paid for two day shipping.

Comment

Working...
                                X