Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHANE for the win!!

Comment

Have you all seen the Michael Waddell reaction video where he talks about how bad the government is there and that these people care more for an lion than the people.

It is a pretty good video that speaks to the truth of the situation.

Comment

This is just about my luck ! All of this negative hype just days before I head to South Africa for my dream Safari. I actually leave this Friday. I sure hope some nut job in thebaggage dept. doesn't destroy my bows.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
          This is just about my luck ! All of this negative hype just days before I head to South Africa for my dream Safari. I actually leave this Friday. I sure hope some nut job in thebaggage dept. doesn't destroy my bows.
          I bet your safe. Doesn't seem like the common man there minds the hunting at all. Mostly people elsewhere around the world and a few politicians there that think they can somehow cash in on this whole deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
            This is the worst I've seen it.
            Social media has played a huge role in spreading controversial topics.

It seems like society was pretty down with hunting in the late 90's. If I remember correctly, there was a lot of controversy surrounding wolf reintroduction, environmentalism, and other things going on politically that fueled negativity toward hunters. My high school actually had an animal rights club. The kids that liked to hunt and fish were seen as rednecks or white trash.

Happily, hunting became more mainstream with shows like Duck Dynasty and an increased interest natural diets with wild caught or harvested meat. At least the folks that didn't hunt began to understand that it was better to grow, kill, or catch your own food.
            The more people that are exposed to hunting and the folks who do it, the better off we'll be.

Ironically some of the biggest opponents of "trophy hunting" are other hunters. Just the other day on facebook, one hunting group was once again firing up the baiting debate. In their view, controversial methods like baiting, dog hunting and trophy hunting are ruining the sport as a whole. Their views are more closely aligned with the antis and fuel the negativity that shames our sport. So sad to see so-called hunters turning on each other instead of banding together.
            Last edited by Sika; 08-03-2015, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Maybe this will get the Liberals to really see another problem.
              Attached Files

Comment

The thing that frustrates me the most about social media is that the Antis will LIE so bad to back their view. Its difficult to defend my point of view while not over exaggerating and lying my head off. Grrtt

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                  Some poor cop will have to shoot a black guy some where and no one will even remember any of this ever happened
                  I figure they'll be after you next Buff, since you went over there and shot an elephant and a lion!

Comment

I respect a big home grown tomato the same as a Lion.

Comment

Delta Airlines

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                        I figure they'll be after you next Buff, since you went over there and shot an elephant and a lion!
                        Man, that would suk to see Buff on the news next

Comment

If only Liberals cared about the murder of unborn children by Planned Parenthood as they do about a d*** lion! Liberals humanize animals but consider a defenseless human child as something to be discarded with trash! God help us!

Comment

I find it sad that the reason some of the animals in Africa are nearly extinct is from the local poaching. They don't seem to be in any hurry to prosecute their local poachers who put nothing into the local economy. The meat is wasted as well as the long term loss of the animal. I've seen programs where they were trying to catch the poachers and some even said they would shoot to kill, but never have I seen them even come close to catching one. I've done a lot of thinking on this and am easing back on my original hard thoughts on the Dentist. Yes I do think there was some negative things done, but I don't think he is as guilty as everyone thinks.

Comment

this lady will keep the conversation in the news

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                Man, that would suk to see Buff on the news next
                                Yes sir, it would be bad for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X