No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys 2015-16 Season Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his success here was guaranteed when the bills made him 3rd string behind tyrod taylor and ej manuel, both 1st ballot hof-ers for sure. you will love him because he's not named weeden. he will look incredibly improved once dez returns.

Comment

They need to start Cassel IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
        I wish Houston had a back up they could go to!
        They do. Hoyer is a professional back up lol

Comment

Comment

I would like to see what cassel can do and hoping the best! but lets not for get...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wZVAqg-pYw

Comment

It does not matter who plays quarterback if we cannot get receivers open down the field, the only way I see that happening is if Dez is back, he will allow us to run the ball better as well. The defense is just going to have to be dominating, cause turn overs and create havoc for the quarterback.

Comment

I was at the game yesterday. If I was coaching that team, Weeden would never step foot on a field again for my team. He was a pitiful excuse for a quarterback in his abilities and his attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                  Weeden just has that look that he doesn't give a **** if they win or go 3 and out every possession. Our D had to be gassed getting such short breaks. Brady's gonna be sore tomorrow! The Kracken was tearing him up today! We stunk it up today
                  Agreed that Brady is going to be sore. That was the only good part of watching that game.

Receivers were blanketed by New England all day and it's Weeden's fault?

Like the analysts kept pointing out, the receivers just weren't getting open. I think Weeden is fine. Good zip on his passes and good movement. But you can't throw the ball if your guy can't get open, which makes the team one-dimensional.

I gotta say that New England had some of the best tackling I've ever seen in that game. I never saw them miss a tackle. Well coached.

Instead of changing QB's, Jerrah should be thinking of changing coaches to someone who looks like they care a little more. Garrett always looks like he's just cashing a check and holding a spot that any elite coach knows better than taking.

Comment

There was no reason for Weeden to start that game. They weren't going to win that game anyway, should have gotten Cassel some live experience within the offense.

I mean Weeden couldn't be the saints!!! How much more do you need to know?

Comment

Cowboys and Texans seasons are over....stick to Saturday football.....
                      both my teams are undefeated but we have Bama coming in..........

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                        Cowboys and Texans seasons are over....stick to Saturday football.....
                        both my teams are undefeated but we have Bama coming in..........
                        I feel like the Cowboys have a chance to win some games when Romo returns. Unfortunately I dont feel the same about the Texans. We dont have a QB anywhere on our roster. We just suck! So yeah, go Ags!

Comment

and Go Buckeyes...I will be in Kyle Field Saturday afternoon.....I hope it cools off a little by then

Comment

Ed Werder says Cowboys to start QB Matt Cassel after bye wk vs NYG.

Comment

Good.....we need a change. It may not work but what they were doing for 3 games wasn't working either.

Comment

If Weeden can't play they need to cut the poor guy and move on.

Comment

Working...
                                X