No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys 2015-16 Season Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing wrong with a couple of team mates getting after it on the practice field, as long as it stays on the field it is all good, got to like the fire, I think the Boys will do well this year barring significant injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
      Nothing wrong with a couple of team mates getting after it on the practice field, as long as it stays on the field it is all good, got to like the fire, I think the Boys will do well this year barring significant injuries.

Happens all the time with all teams all the way down to jr high. I played for 6 years in school and it happened every now and again. People are making an issue out of it because it's the Cowboys.

Comment

Just saw somewhere Carr was heading back to Dallas for surgery on his hand. Hoping his play will improve behind a much improved d-line.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
          Just saw somewhere Carr was heading back to Dallas for surgery on his hand. Hoping his play will improve behind a much improved d-line.
          Actually he played well the latter part of the season, that D line may make us have several good D backs.

Comment

Little off topic but good friend of mine went to the HOF ceremony yesterday with Charles Haley. He texted me this picture during Haley's speech. Not sure how many watched the show but he did a great job-as did others.

Edit: Dang sideways picture. Ugghhhhh

Comment

Love me some Charles Haley!!

Comment

Hell yea! Go cowboys!! My dad and I are going to the Atlanta game in September! We usually go to at least one game a year

Comment

Love me some Charles Haley! Good to see football on the tube again today!

Comment

Pre-season game tonight! Looking forward to some football on TV!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                      Pre-season game tonight! Looking forward to some football on TV!
                      X2

Comment

Glad they are on at 9:30. Leaving for the lease this afternoon. Hopefully we make it in time. I have it DVR'd so no big deal either way.

Comment

I'm in. I had been avoiding this thread expecting the usual garbage from non-fans. Page three seems ok.

Comment

Go Cowboys! I cannot wait for this season to start!! Now the weather needs to cooperate and cool down ASAP!!!

Comment

I'm ready for some football. Let's go Cowboys!

Comment

[ATTACH]733992[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X