On the board!!!

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2015-16 Season Thread...

Vaughn can chunk the pigskin!

7-7 good guys!

Comment

Special teams not so special

Comment

These Boys can't stop the run, they need to teach them how to tackle.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Channel 11 local

Nfl Network outside of DFW I believe
              Wrong! The channel guide says Dallas vs San Diego, but there is some kind of crap Bill Walsh show on, and not the game!

Bisch

Comment

All those o lineman playing except #71 and working their tails off just to be cut. Chasing the dream! Ain't life great thou!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                  Wrong! The channel guide says Dallas vs San Diego, but there is some kind of crap Bill Walsh show on, and not the game!

Bisch
                  Congrats on your discovery...

Maybe in your hood .....
                  Last edited by Smart; 08-13-2015, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Zzzzzzzz. Preseason second halves are the suck

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Channel 11 local

Nfl Network outside of DFW I believe

On fox for me in tyler.

Comment

That new sideline reporter is ANNOYING!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                          That new sideline reporter is ANNOYING!!!!!!

Way over the top

Comment

Are there any cowboys fans that are good at photo shop? Need help getting even with a bronco fan/cowboy hater. He sends me something daily.

Comment

Seen this in the local rag this AM. Thought some of the old school guys might enjoy it:

Full article at this link. You may have to answer a couple of stupid questions to read the article.

One of the former morbid joys for many football fans on summer days was stopping by an NFL training camp during vacation and watching stars and wannabes work through steamy two-a-days.

While onlookers sipped icy drinks and lounged on the lush grass, coaches would have their troops on the brink of exhaustion during drills that often lasted three hours.

Those grueling days are gone, though, and likely never coming back.

Thanks to the current collective bargaining agreement between NFL clubs and NFL Players Association, only one padded workout per day is permitted during camp. Technically, there still are two practices, but a one-hour walk-through in shorts and T-shirts isn’t a test of stamina.

Players spend almost as much time in meetings.

Former Cowboys standout Bob Lilly, a Hall of Famer out of TCU who was the team’s first-ever draft choice, remembers a whole different world when he started out under coach Tom Landry.

It’s a wonder anyone survived.

“My first year, we had four weeks of two-a-days,” Lilly matter-of-factly told the Journal . “We were an expansion team (1960) and in 1961 we trained at St. Olaf College in Minnesota. My third week, I was fortunate enough to play in the (college) all-star game and we had a week of two-a-days there. By time I got back, half my buddies were gone.”

That season the Cowboys even played an exhibition game in University Stadium vs. the New York Giants, losing 28-10.

Comment

Not a good start!! Looking kinda overwhelmed and slow

Comment

Working...
                                X