Dallas Cowboys 2015-16 Season Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    2 more than you like of my guys. Back to that vinegar wash statement?
    You've already owned that...

LOL....I forgot DeMarco was a Sooner.....no wonder you are defending him like he was your first born.

And for the record, I liked Sam Bradford and Gerald McCoy DeMarco and Roy Williams when they were Cowboys.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveS903 View Post
      It's an artist term. Something to do with seeing things clearly....or something.
      Oh, ok.

Comment

Compliment really.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          You've already owned that...

LOL....I forgot DeMarco was a Sooner.....no wonder you are defending him like he was your first born.

And for the record, I liked Sam Bradford and Gerald McCoy DeMarco and Roy Williams when they were Cowboys.
          What's it mean?

Comment

I think that was Jimmy Johnson that landed on Romo's shoulder!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Great....and you can not care if they win those games either...
              I'm sure you will agree without Romo the Cowboys chances are just barely above zero. Not talking about for a few games, but for the season. Not sure how you get bandwaggoner out of my comments. I'll be sure and point out some band wagon folks in the up coming weeks while Romo is on the bench with his arm in a sling.

Comment

I will always consider Demarco as one of the Dallas greats. Emmitt Smith even got traded in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  When the Cowboys go to philly, you can forget everything you think you know about both teams.
                  Quote of the day. ^^^^

Glad to see the Cowboys get the win in Philly, they could have easily shut down when Romo got hurt as we have seen in the past. Defense played well and should only get better with help coming. I think this is a different team, o-line protect Weeden and keep pounding the rock.

Liked Murray when he was here, he left for the money, Kudos to him. Hope to see him, Bradford and the Eagles have many games like today. He is definitely missing the Cowboys more than they miss him right now.

Comment

Just got an alert Witten suffered two sprained ankles and a sprained knee.

Comment

I think Weeden will be fine with our offensive line, I think our defense will end up as one of the best in the league, this is a team of destiny, I will bet anyone here a coke that the Cowboys make the playoffs, if Dez and Tony are back in 7 games they will win the division and go to the NFC championship game, will not predict the outcome until game day.

Comment

Romo has more rushing yards after two games than Murray.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail View Post
                          Romo has more rushing yards after two games than Murray.
                          Lmao that's funny stuff!

Comment

Dallas just got snake bit by the injury rattlebug...first dez, then romo/witten. Whos next?

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                              Dallas just got snake bit by the injury rattlebug...first dez, then romo/witten. Whos next?
                              pieces of the O-line would be my guess.

Comment

Every team out there is very short at the QB position. Hate that Romo got hurt but it is the fine line every team rides. Hope Weeden can hold the fort down and Romo can get back. I think 10 wins is going to win the NFC east, heck may not take that.

Comment

Working...
                                X