• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...dallas-cowboys

Maybe some help at RB????

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2015-16 Season Thread...

Since Stephen runs 90% of the Cowboys operations these days.... Admitted by Jerry a few days ago, AP was prob just a Jerry of yesteryear pipe dream. I doubt Stephen would have ever let Dad make that move and cripple the team.

I agree most of it was just the media and the fans playing it up. It was just a pipe dream wish,

Comment

Originally posted by Bigyummy77 View Post
        So says the front office. Did you miss the yapping in the off season between JJ and AP, when he was claiming to never play for the Vikings again?!?! There was elbow ribbon going on behind the scenes. But once the Vikings saw it they bucked up and said AP is going nowhere. Did I want AP? HE** NO! His old broken self wouldn't last in the NFC East too many rushers look in for the RB to kill. I don't have an answer on shoulda, woulda, coulda. But, I don't think Murray was the choice. He just performed well behind that O line THAT YEAR. Where was he the last couple years.... I'm waiting... C'mon... I KNOW YOU'RE SMART! IT WASN'T HIM! It was the line.

Sooo...if it's the O-line then it shouldn't matter who we have running the ball. I am now confused on the point you are trying to make. "Elbow ribbing" aside I am positive the front office at Valley Ranch understand Contracts 101 and never had any really hope in AP.

Comment

Lol ribbing... Good ole auto correct!

Comment

Did I say somewhere it mattered who runs the ball? If I did, I don't think it does... Completely. Looking back on my first post, I missed a lot of what I was going to say, trying to word one part right, and missing my own point. Sorry, got rambling.
            What I was going to say was with our O line, while as good as it is, McFadden isn't the worst choice. I know his record sucks, but what help did he have? Maybe this could change his record like it did for Murray?!?!

Sorry about my rambling earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Cowboys fans!!!.....(this includes you waterdog aka Scoops). Let's continue with our season thread themes to keep the ATC less cluttered.... Post all your Cowboys news, and notes as well as game threads in here. I'd imagine its gonna be a pretty big thread but it'll be a good one. Good luck to the Cowboys! Bring on football!

With that said...TRAINING CAMP STARTS TODAY!!...... and McFadden, McClain and Chaz Green are on the PUP list. McFadden with a hammy issue.... Here is my shocked face..

Romo is going through all drills and seems to be healthy.

[ATTACH]730477[/ATTACH]
              Boom! Thanks for making the dcsbc (Dallas Cowboys super bowl champs) thread

Originally posted by Dr. D View Post
              [ATTACH]730527[/ATTACH]

Awesome picture! I'm stealing it.

Originally posted by akey View Post
              Looking forward to fun times on this thread. Go Cowboys!

Gotta love the cowboy cheerleaders.

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
              In!!!!

Good one!!!

Since Stephen runs 90% of the Cowboys operations these days.... Admitted by Jerry a few days ago, AP was prob just a Jerry of yesteryear pipe dream. I doubt Stephen would have ever let Dad make that move and cripple the team.

I agree most of it was just the media and the fans playing it up. It was just a pipe dream wish,

I agree with all of this. The reason they have the oline and the somewhat smart picks in the draft this year is because Stephen jones. Also supposively he stopped jerry from drafting Johnny football.

I think with this oline and romo the running back doesn't have to be a big name guy as long as he can hold on to the ball I think we will be okay.

The Cowboys have just as good if not better chance to win it all as anyone else does. But like any other team it'll also depend on injuries and everyone buying into the team.
              Last edited by Hookem84; 07-30-2015, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Ray Rice?????

Comment

Couldn't resist....

Comment

Originally posted by ddavis_1313 View Post
                    Couldn't resist....

Next time I'd try harder to resist....

Comment

LOL!

What did he really accomplish there??

Comment

Originally posted by ddavis_1313 View Post
                        Couldn't resist....
                        We all have flaws. I applaud your willingness to admit yours so publicly.

Comment

We need that back that can get you 3rd and 2 and 4th and 1 with 10 defenders in the box. Randle isn't that back, he just doesn't have the power IMO but he may show me differently. We need a 235 lb + back that runs with power on short yardage situations. I hope they take a look at Stephen Jackson as a runner for those situations or even CJ. I think Randle will be explosive and can take one to the house on 1st and 2nd downs.

Comment

OXNARD, Calif. -- Dallas Cowboys defensive end Greg Hardy suffered a minor rib strain early on the first day of practice Thursday, according to sources, but finished the session.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                              OXNARD, Calif. -- Dallas Cowboys defensive end Greg Hardy suffered a minor rib strain early on the first day of practice Thursday, according to sources, but finished the session.
                              And here we go with the injuries......hopefully its not too bad

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X