No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys 2015-16 Season Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait. Football season rolling into opening day of bow season.

Shooooooooooooooot. That's hard to beat, yo.
    Last edited by Hamshire; 07-30-2015, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Go Boys!

Comment

Can't wait for the Cowboys/Colts game in February!! I've got the Cowboys by 2 touchdowns.

Comment

Looking forward to fun times on this thread. Go Cowboys!

Comment

In!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
              In!!!!
              Worth repeating....

Comment

Let's go boys!!!

Super Bowl bound!!!!

Comment

And NOTHING PASS 2 ROUND OR RINGS^^^^^^^^^

Comment

They need to put in work and get ready to crack some heads! The most talented team they've had since 2007, but being good on paper is just that. Paper. Let's go Cowboys!

Comment

Following!!!
                      Go Cowboys!!!!

Comment

I'm disappointed we haven't done anything at RB since Murray left. I LOVED Murray, but I understand why they let him go. But come on guys, we have to do something about the RB position. I've got the Cowboys winning the division again, but I just don't know how deep they can get in the playoffs. There are several wins last year that can be attributed to having the lead, and then running out the clock using Murray. We have to be able to do that again this year. And I don't know if we can.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                          I'm disappointed we haven't done anything at RB since Murray left. I LOVED Murray, but I understand why they let him go. But come on guys, we have to do something about the RB position. I've got the Cowboys winning the division again, but I just don't know how deep they can get in the playoffs. There are several wins last year that can be attributed to having the lead, and then running out the clock using Murray. We have to be able to do that again this year. And I don't know if we can.
                          See the problem is.... Jerry was set on getting someone who was never going to be available wit AP. Once he came to realize he wasn't going to leave the Vikings, we were shafted. The best ones were gone, the better ones had been scooped up, and the good ones... Well not much was left. This is our Cowboys though... Fall in love with a no, because they won't JUMP, and end up with leftovers...again.

JUMP, MOFOCO, JUMP!!! ....ain't gonna happen.... Still Love my Cowboys!!!

Comment

I am so confident that the Cowboys are going to the Super Bowl, I already booked my flight and hotel to Vegas!!!

Well SCI is there that weekend too!!! But hey Im going to Vegas..

Comment

Originally posted by Bigyummy77 View Post
                              See the problem is.... Jerry was set on getting someone who was never going to be available wit AP. Once he came to realize he wasn't going to leave the Vikings, we were shafted. The best ones were gone, the better ones had been scooped up, and the good ones... Well not much was left. This is our Cowboys though... Fall in love with a no, because they won't JUMP, and end up with leftovers...again.

JUMP, MOFOCO, JUMP!!! ....ain't gonna happen.... Still Love my Cowboys!!!
                              This makes no sense to me. The only people who were clamoring for AP were uninformed fans. There was never a chance for AP due to him being under contract with the Vikings and they expressed early on he wasn't going anywhere. Everybody(including the Dallas front office) was aware of it.

Comment

Originally posted by akey View Post
                                This makes no sense to me. The only people who were clamoring for AP were uninformed fans. There was never a chance for AP due to him being under contract with the Vikings and they expressed early on he wasn't going anywhere. Everybody(including the Dallas front office) was aware of it.
                                So says the front office. Did you miss the yapping in the off season between JJ and AP, when he was claiming to never play for the Vikings again?!?! There was elbow ribbon going on behind the scenes. But once the Vikings saw it they bucked up and said AP is going nowhere. Did I want AP? HE** NO! His old broken self wouldn't last in the NFC East too many rushers look in for the RB to kill. I don't have an answer on shoulda, woulda, coulda. But, I don't think Murray was the choice. He just performed well behind that O line THAT YEAR. Where was he the last couple years.... I'm waiting... C'mon... I KNOW YOU'RE SMART! IT WASN'T HIM! It was the line.

Comment

Working...
                                X