Dallas Cowboys 2015-16 Season Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
    There was once a time when Romo stood for a loss. Now I and Cowboys fans hold our breath. Oh the irony of it all.

I'll be honest, I dwell in the past! Ha! Hail to #8
    When did romo stand for a loss?

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
      There was once a time when Romo stood for a loss.

Ballwatcher

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Stop it.

Comment

Ballwatcher

I crack up every time you say that. But o think I'm laughing for a different reason. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji12][emoji23][emoji12]

Comment

Back in business.

Comment

Anyone for team tank now? We need a quarterback that is durable.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                Anyone for team tank now? We need a quarterback that is durable.
                Do you need a QB or players that play as a team and not individuals? Jerry is the ring leader and promoter of the debacle going on in big D.

Comment

Jerry is gonna swing a deal for Johnny. He will fit right in with the Jerry Jones show.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    Do you need a QB or players that play as a team and not individuals? Jerry is the ring leader and promoter of the debacle going on in big D.

I have always wondered about that aspect. The narrative going into last evenings game was 3-0 Romo vs 10-0 Carolina. Seems to make a great deal of dependency on individuals in a game that is TEAM oriented.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      You need a team, been saying that for years. As far as Jerry goes, not his fault, Stephen is making all the decisions, everyone on here said it when they went 12-4, give Jerry a break, all he does is make deposits.

Comment

Comment

Please lord no. Please. I would rather see Romo take snaps out of a wheel chair then watch manziel try and lead our team.

Comment

Comment

LOL agree!

No way. I see us drafting Henry or a QB with a top 5 pick

Comment

Working...
                              X