Magnus Black Hornet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fingershooter View Post
    Where are all the broadhead gurus? Mudslinger and that other guy?

They don't know crap about Broadheads man!!!!

Comment

What bow are you shooting these out of and do they make a 125?

Comment

Originally posted by TUCO View Post
        Did they fly as well as the Magnus Stingers Michael?
        I actually think they fly better. The back of the package says that they will fly as well or better than an expandable. I was surprised that it flew that well. I shot it one shot after my fp and broke the nock. The other two shots I made with it were right on the money as well. This is shooting at around 285 fps with my hunting arrows (410 grains)

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
          They don't know crap about Broadheads man!!!!
          I know but I love their banter! hahahahaha.

I know you and I discussed this broadhead a while back I think this will be my go to head this year. Love my slick tricks but I want to check this thing out on some critters.

Black Hornet 125 grain 4 blade broadhead 1 7/16" X 1 1/4" (3-pack)

$39.99

Looks like they do offer a 125 grain head.

Comment

I actually think they fly better. The back of the package says that they will fly as well or better than an expandable. I was surprised that it flew that well. I shot it one shot after my fp and broke the nock. The other two shots I made with it were right on the money as well. This is shooting at around 285 fps with my hunting arrows (410 grains)
            Nice, I was wondering how they would do out of a faster bow.

I will give them a try this season.

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
              What bow are you shooting these out of and do they make a 125?
              I shoot a Darton DS-3700 51-52lbs 30.5" dl with 410 grain arrows. Shooting around 285 fps with these arrows.

Comment

I shoot a Darton DS-3700 51-52lbs 30.5" dl with 410 grain arrows. Shooting around 285 fps with these arrows.
                dang that bow is fast,,, i just got the darton ds3800, don't even have it sighted in yet but it will stack arrows!! iv'e been shooting the stinger 4 blade, and i will have some in the quiver but what i have seen from the black hornet so far they will get their chance to sting some hide!!!!

it's hard to believe a fixed head that wide can fly so well!

Comment

Bottom line. It's a Magnus. No worries. And the short design without even shooting it yet I wouldn't be worried about flight.

Comment

Magnus Black Hornet

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
                    dang that bow is fast,,, i just got the darton ds3800, don't even have it sighted in yet but it will stack arrows!! iv'e been shooting the stinger 4 blade, and i will have some in the quiver but what i have seen from the black hornet so far they will get their chance to sting some hide!!!!

it's hard to believe a fixed head that wide can fly so well!

99% of all fixed heads fly like mech heads if they are set up correctly.

Comment

99% of all fixed heads fly like mech heads if they are set up correctly.
                      i have to disagree, but not much!

more like 98%,,, i can think of two that are known for being finicky and unusually poor flight,,, and neither is a magnus!

Comment

i have to disagree, but not much!

more like 98%,,, i can think of two that are known for being finicky and unusually poor flight,,, and neither is a magnus!

If you say Muzzy ur smokin crack!!!

Comment

Man I haven't even seen a crack and I never could get muzzys to fly well out of anything I have ever shot

Comment

ok then i wont say it,,,, not that they cant group well but generally they take more work to get them with field tips,,, the other one of them is thunderhead,,, a third one just came to mind,, the nap bloodrunner 2 blade, worst flight i have ever seen, they have been so bad the muzzy look good!

Comment

Man I haven't even seen a crack and I never could get muzzys to fly well out of anything I have ever shot
                              X2 not a muzzy fan

Comment

ok then i wont say it,,,, not that they cant group well but generally they take more work to get them with field tips,,, the other one of them is thunderhead,,, a third one just came to mind,, the nap bloodrunner 2 blade, worst flight i have ever seen, they have been so bad the muzzy look good!

I almost included Thead in that lol. Never in my life have I had an issue out of either. They tuned the same as everything else. And I even used the shoot the 145 muzzy and the 160 Thead. But the Thead 100 and the Muzzy 4 Blade 90 tune as easy as a Slick Trick.

Comment

Working...
                                X