Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote=flywise;10297122]
    Originally posted by sethcros View Post
    Agreed. What they are finding is really cool, and one day we will find life out there...or it will find us[/QUOTE]

I'm 100% convinced they already have and that there is proof all over the world
    I'm open to the idea, but what makes you 100% sure? What evidence are you talking about? Genuinely curious here.

Comment

Originally posted by DosToros View Post
      Most scientists believe that life was planted on earth by aliens as the most likely option.

Most scientists? Source for that? I've never found that to be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
        Pics or it didn't happen!
        Come on folks. I'm serious. Since we're only dealing in facts someone show me a pic of this planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
          Most scientists? Source for that? I've never found that to be the case.
          He cant find that written anywhere, at least among real astrophysicist

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
            I like the way you think. Wish we could find a way to send something in to a black hole and get information back from it. IMO they are the answer to a lot of questions, we just have no access.
            Yes, I feel like this is the next thing to explore, and that could be the way to explore deeper galaxies.

Side note did you watch Intersteller?

Comment

[quote=BigFoot;10307866]
              Originally posted by flywise View Post

I'm open to the idea, but what makes you 100% sure? What evidence are you talking about? Genuinely curious here.
              These are a few of the things that peak my curiosity
              Even with an unlimited amount of slave labor I cant imagine these stones being so precisely milled and moved
              ALL ancient societies spoke of visitors from the heavens...Why?

See that absurdly massive stone block? Yeah, that's not the one we're talking about. Look over to the right. German archaeologists working at the Baalbek site in Lebanon have uncovered the largest known ancient block.

Peru’s Nazca Desert
              The Annunaki of Iraq

Comment

Originally posted by Thwackdaddy View Post
                On the other hand just how many "earths" did Jesus have to go to and die for the forgiveness of since and the opportunity for life in Heaven after your work here on earth is done?
                The Bible says he was sent to Earth it doesn't mention Kepler anywhere.

just another way of looking at things, that is all
                Mormons believe that there is a different Jesus for each other planet with people on it. Just FYI

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  Mormons believe that there is a different Jesus for each other planet with people on it. Just FYI
                  Name calling? Really? Its a discussion, not 8th grade bud

Comment

Come on folks. I'm serious. Since we're only dealing in facts someone show me a pic of this planet.
                    Anyone.....?

Comment

I tend to agree with some of what Flywise is saying. I don’t know if I necessarily agree that ancient civilization was added in the construction of their temples but I do think that it is very hard to explain how it was done. Even today engineers and master craftsmen are unable to explain how these were cut and placed.

Now my wife doesn’t agree with me but for the human race to think that out of all of the eternity of space that we are the only intelligent beings, well I think that is a little conseided of us.

Guess I'm a nutball too.

Comment

Originally posted by Extremehunter37 View Post
                        He typed Mormons...Not Morons...

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          Originally posted by Extremehunter37 View Post
                          Name calling? Where?

Comment

Anyone.....?
                            That's not the way it works. It was not found with a telescope, the Kepler satellite used a photometer that measures light intensities.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                              That's not the way it works. It was not found with a telescope, the Kepler satellite used a photometer that measures light intensities.
                              Yep. I have issues with their science behind this. Seem to make some awfully strong assumptions (even about size) on something that far away. Really chaps my hide when they fill the internet with pictures (artist renderings) like in the article this thread refers to. People see that and don't realize that's not really it but is what someone thinks it could look like.

Comment

Yep. I have issues with their science behind this. Seem to make some awfully strong assumptions (even about size) on something that far away. Really chaps my hide when they fill the internet with pictures (artist renderings) like in the article this thread refers to. People see that and don't realize that's not really it but is what someone thinks it could look like.
                                What is your specific issue with the science behind it?

Comment

Working...
                                X