X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
    You obviously haven't seen my lips!
    Sweet Lips you say!!!

Never know. Buff might be at looking for more Axis to buy and putting flowers on the pillows to make this a slam dunk!

Comment

[ATTACH]855632[/ATTACH]

Comment

Looks like that little guy was jackin with the camera.
        apparently he doesn't like paparazzi

Comment

Is that camera on a trail? Looks like it is in the field

Comment

This is a serious question and being honest because never seen or shot one.

If people mount a big axis like this, do they mount him with the ear tag? I don't think so but j/w since never seen any with tags on the wall.

Comment

I assume not.....but then my next question is if people take them off that implies they don't want people knowing he was tagged while he sits on the wall.

So why not take the tag out before unloading him into the field?

Comment

I wouldn't but I would save it for a souvenir. [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                  I assume not.....but then my next question is if people take them off that implies they don't want people knowing he was tagged while he sits on the wall.

So why not take the tag out before unloading him into the field?
                  May be kinda hard to get it out while they're alive. Those axis deer are wild!! I've been twice to Big Oak, and those axis are the spookiest critters I've ever seen. And I hunt in East Tx lol.

Comment

Tell you what, next time he gets some in I'll sell tickets to watch you take the tags off. Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                      Tell you what, next time he gets some in I'll sell tickets to watch you take the tags off. Lmao.

That will be a fun rodeo to watch,

I know a fella that guides on Ox Ranch that went into the trailer to do something with a fallow buck. That thing tried to kill him. Drew a little blood but but he got him mission accomplished. Now he has a vendetta against fallow, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                        This is a serious question and being honest because never seen or shot one.

If people mount a big axis like this, do they mount him with the ear tag? I don't think so but j/w since never seen any with tags on the wall.
                        The tags are a state mandate for moving them.
                        They are way to wild to try to take the tags out before releasing them

Comment

Besides if you are planning a hunt and want to take a specific animal it's easy to pick out a tag number if two or three good ones are around you.

Comment

[ATTACH]855782[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                              The tags are a state mandate for moving them.
                              They are way to wild to try to take the tags out before releasing them
                              I bet you would be a youtube sensation if you film the tag removals.

Comment

I have the tag for my sheep... I plan on putting it on the plaque with the euro

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X