X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
    “Dad”. The greatest title I ever lost.

God bless all of y’all.
    Oh man...breaks my heart to see this. You will never ever lose the title of Dad my friend.

I refer to it like loosing an arm or a leg. You just have to figure out how to function with the new handicap. When what’s lost is a piece of your heart. We will see them all again brother.

Comment

What a thread. Thinking of you all today.

Comment

This was a tough read... My mind can't go into how deeply crushed I would be/you all are...

God bless you all. If you ever need someone to talk to, pm me your number. Stay strong, and celebrate today the time you had. You'll be reunited one day!

Love you guys...

Comment

God bless you gents... all of you have my prayers...

Comment

Joel, need to add James to this list. He and his sweet wife lost twins this past year. There was a thread on here.

Comment

Also FLASH_OUTDOORS. Who could forget that gut-wrenching thread.

Comment

The gift of life here on earth, is the time we get to spend with those before they have gone on, no matter how much time we were given with them. We grieve a loss. But for them it is a gain to be by His side. Rejoice, for through Faith, one day we will be reunited.

Comment

Thanks for bringing this up every year Joel. I thank many of you on TBH for the prayers and encouragement through the years. Sad that we have to add members to this club.
                  I think of Brad everyday and miss him immensely. God has been there for us and we have faith that we will be together again. Stay strong brothers, we will have peace one day.

God Bless,
                  Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Joel, need to add James to this list. He and his sweet wife lost twins this past year. There was a thread on here.
                    Most definitely will...I wasn’t aware but apologize nonetheless. God bless you all guys.

I have to admit I really struggled with bumping the thread this year. It’s definitely not my intent to be the bearer of bad news on this day every year and bring pain or undue remembrance. We all know who we are already and talking about The Club might be like scraping the scab off a healing wound. Plus, I don’t want it to be just about us fathers and disrespectful to the Moms. Idk...again, just a struggle this year.

Comment

Prayers for all of you. Words may never help. Just know we are all praying.

Comment

Thank you for the thoughts sir! Just now stumbled upon this. God bless you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Every dad weeps and hurts over this thread. I’m trying to keep my eyes dry just to write this. Life is truly precious. It will be a glorious day when you men get to see your children again in Heaven.

Comment

Sorry to hear of the loss of your babies to your Families. God bless all of you. Anyone that reads this I am sure has tears in their eyes.

Comment

Once again I struggled with bumping this thread this year. That being said, the fact remains that TBH in general and several of my brothers in “the Club” have played a very instrumental role in helping me to personally heal over the years.

Sadly our list continues to grow every year. I guess that’s just life.

I love all you guys and wish every TBH father a very Happy Fathers Day.
                              Updated List:
                              Please help me add or include any that I’m not aware of that I’ve missed.

SaltwaterSlick
                              Toolman
                              Fishndude
                              MertzonMan
                              Texas Grown
                              Shooter
                              BearKills
                              TexaRican
                              Mike Javi Cooper
                              Sharecropper
                              Leonhogboy
                              Cooper
                              Kingfisher
                              FLASH_OUTDOORS
                              Buckshot-73
                              60 Deluxe
                              McPatrickClan

Comment

Praying for all of those on the list and also for the ones among us that we don't even know should be on the list.

May you reflect on the good memories and have peace and comfort today and every day

Comment

Working...
                                X