No announcement yet.

Remembering some of the "special" TBH Fathers on Father's day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Father’s Day to all of you guys. My heart goes out to you all.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Prayers for an overwhelming amount of good memories for you all today

Comment

One of the toughest threads to read on TBH. Big time prayers for each and every one of you.

Comment

Happy Fathers Day.
          God bless you all.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
            Once again, my yearly bump of this Father’s Day thread. Spent a little time at the cemetery last week visiting with Jerod. There’s been so many things he’s missed that I sure would have liked to have shared with him.

Updating my list to include my fellow TBH brothers. Love you guys!
            Please help me add or include any that I’m not aware of that I’ve missed.

SaltwaterSlick
            Toolman
            Fishndude
            MertzonMan
            Texas Grown
            Shooter
            BearKills
            TexaRican
            Mike Javi Cooper
            Sharecropper
            Leonhogboy
            Cooper
            Kingfisher

God Bless all dads and may you all have a wonderful Father’s Day.

God Bless these great Dads I hope the majority of today is filled with the Good memories.

Comment

Happy fathers day and happy memories of your loved ones, today and everyday.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Te amo amigos...HFD!!

Comment

“Dad”. The greatest title I ever lost.

God bless all of y’all.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post

God bless all of y’all.

This is heartbreaking, Jeff. I can’t imagine your pain or imagine myself with the same grace and strength that you’ve exhibited these past few years. You won’t ever stop being a Daddio because she won’t ever stop being your baby girl. To the Moon and Back, brother! You and Lyn are always in my prayers.

Prayers for all these folks with a hole in their heart today. I appreciate my girls a little more knowing all that can be lost and the pain that never leaves. God Bless y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post

God bless all of y’all.

You haven’t lost the title Jeff.

God bless you and your wife.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Saw my dad in a dream last night. He's been gone 2 weeks today. I remember being surprised to see him in my dream because I knew he was gone, so I asked him if he had seen Mom yet (she died over 2 years ago) and his response was a happy "Oh yeah...", so I think he's good.

HFD to all!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          This is heartbreaking, Jeff. I can’t imagine your pain or imagine myself with the same grace and strength that you’ve exhibited these past few years. You won’t ever stop being a Daddio because she won’t ever stop being your baby girl. To the Moon and Back, brother! You and Lyn are always in my prayers.

Prayers for all these folks with a hole in their heart today. I appreciate my girls a little more knowing all that can be lost and the pain that never leaves. God Bless y’all.

Couldn’t have said it better Curt.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Jeff, brother, don't you ever think for a minute that Dad is a lost title for you sir!! You raised up an angel, a flower for God's bouquet. The Lord just took this flower home a bit sooner than He does others... There's a special place in His Glory that only she could fill. God Bless you Jeff, and all the other special dads today... The greatest gift God can give a man is a child. A child that he is to raise up in the fear and admonition of God... We we accomplish that, the rest is just details. May the Circle be unbroken...

Joel, This thread has brought smiles and tears for years. Thank you sir! Happy father's day. God Bless you.

Comment

Jeff. Please listen to this song. It's Ashley she's singing about!! Rejoice and be glad for the years you had her.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8248qMmLvIs"]Kitty Wells- Gathering Flowers For The Masters Bouquet - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                                You haven’t lost the title Jeff.

God bless you and your wife.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Not even close.

I’ve never seen this thread before. I’m setting here crying my eyes out. My heart breaks for you guys, you are the toughest men I know.

Comment

Working...
                                X