No announcement yet.

Remembering some of the "special" TBH Fathers on Father's day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers of comfort for all of you and your families today. HFD.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
      Praying for all of those on the list and also for the ones among us that we don't even know should be on the list.

May you reflect on the good memories and have peace and comfort today and every day

We’ll said, prayers for all and HFD.

Comment

Happy Fathers Day to all.
        Prayers for all who have lost a child, God Bless.

Comment

God Bless all the fathers, but particularly all the fine men on this thread today.

Gary
          Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

We all have struggles. Some are unique, but most are everyday things that responsible people share. The loss of a child is a struggle I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. I hate to see the ever growing list of fine men here on tbh who share this unique struggle. Cooper, your story makes my stomach hurt. It’s unimaginable and I’m sorry. I’m sorry to all of you strong men who walk through every day life with this weighing you down. But, what else can you do but move forward? Well, today’s a day to celebrate and move forward. At least that’s what I’ve decided. I hope y’all will as well.

HFD to all the fine dads on TBH!

Comment

Happy Fathers Day to you men.
              God bless you.

Comment

Happy Father’s Day gentlemen.

I’ll be praying for everyone on here today.

Comment

Happy Fathers Day to all!

Comment

I hate to see the growing list every year. Thursday was 6 years. It is a struggle to go day to day. But god had a plan. It is a day for celebration as Jeff said. May the lord bless all on this list.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                      Thanks for sharing your story Doug...she is beautiful! May God Bless you sir.

My oldest son Jerod. 9/2/84 - 6/9/2009
                      He was born the day after me.

Sorry for your loss, and I hope you have a blessed day.

Comment

Happy Father's Day amigos...will be thinking / praying for you gents.

<><

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                          We all have struggles. Some are unique, but most are everyday things that responsible people share. The loss of a child is a struggle I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. I hate to see the ever growing list of fine men here on tbh who share this unique struggle. Cooper, your story makes my stomach hurt. It’s unimaginable and I’m sorry. I’m sorry to all of you strong men who walk through every day life with this weighing you down. But, what else can you do but move forward? Well, today’s a day to celebrate and move forward. At least that’s what I’ve decided. I hope y’all will as well.

Well said and very compassionately stated, sir.

A wise person once told me, the pain never goes away, you just learn to live with it. My admiration and respect to those of you who get up every morning with sadness in your heart but who move forward with kindness and grace because there are others in your world who still depend on the strength of your shoulders. To them, you are a gift and you are needed.

God love you and may he keep you in the palm of his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post

No words, friend. Just prayers and admiration.

Comment

Happy Father's Day brothers.

And thanks for keeping up with the list Joel.

Comment

Heartbreaking is all I can muster up. God bless you fathers and mothers who have had to bury a child. One of my lifelong friends just buried his son.

Comment

Working...
                                X