Aggie Super Regional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragonsdaddy View Post
    why would you possibly believe that the team with a 1-0 lead in a best of 3 has all the pressure. sounds like some kind of weird aggie math to me.

b/c TCU does NOT want to let A&M hang around for Gm3 and acquire the shift of momentum should Aggie win Gm2

if you follow sports, more often than not the team with the overall lead in a series playing for a clinching and decisive win often presses and plays tight . I expect A&M to play loose tomorrow with the motto "just win today , one pitch at a time"

Frawgs want to finish tomorrow and send A&M home as the pressure is on TCU to avoid Gm3

best thing for TCU is to put up some crooked numbers early and often to get into the A&M players minds . i.e. 5-0 after 2 innings and chasing the starter will deflate the opponents morale

Comment

Originally posted by 15ncs View Post
      What happened with the tickets? Thought they said on the broadcast it was the largest crowd ever at TCU?

see post #8 and read additional replies

Comment

I'd prefer they play with the motto..."hey catcher..do your **** job"

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
          see post #8 and read additional replies
          Thanks. Had not gone backwards far enough to see.
          I would have thought that crowd would have helped.

Comment

Originally posted by dragonsdaddy View Post
            why would you possibly believe that the team with a 1-0 lead in a best of 3 has all the pressure. sounds like some kind of weird aggie math to me.
            Shush,your going to spoil it!

Comment

Big12 big12 big12!

Take care of business tomorrow TCU!

Comment

Whooooop

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                  b/c TCU does NOT want to let A&M hang around for Gm3 and acquire the shift of momentum should Aggie win Gm2

if you follow sports, more often than not the team with the overall lead in a series playing for a clinching and decisive win often presses and plays tight . I expect A&M to play loose tomorrow with the motto "just win today , one pitch at a time"

Frawgs want to finish tomorrow and send A&M home as the pressure is on TCU to avoid Gm3

best thing for TCU is to put up some crooked numbers early and often to get into the A&M players minds . i.e. 5-0 after 2 innings and chasing the starter will deflate the opponents morale
                  wishful thinking at best. so a team who can't afford to lose is loose. yeah. that makes perfect sense.

Comment

When is RLB going to chime in on this?

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                      When is RLB going to chime in on this?

I was gonna ask the same but I think Michael ran him off..

Comment

Go rangers!
                        Whoops wrong thread... dang wrong team... hell at least I got the sport right... need another beer..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          I was gonna ask the same but I think Michael ran him off..
                          Nobody ran me off.....as I said in my last post, I won't be commenting on sports threads about sports. As Colt Ford says, I answer to no one!!

Comment

Love to see Morrison pound down the aggies tomorrow, since he's had a lot of rest from pitching batting practice to Texas Tech last week during the b12 tourney.

Comment

Baseball is crazy but this outcome heavily leans toward tcu at this point. Their staff is really deep and with only a 3 game series their mid week guy turns into a reliever. However, tomorrow is another day and you never know.

Comment

Tcu played great today. Hopefully the ags can push them to the rubber game.

Comment

Working...
                                X