Aggie Super Regional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
    Agree, like Blake said all the pressure will be on TCU. A&M is a good team and could win out.

I'll take Morrison's chances

Comment

That ticket debacle is hilarious

Comment

Well the story of this game was pretty simple. TCU batted well and it seemed like every hit for the most part found a hole. A&M had 11 hits but hit into double plays at the wrong time and could not string many hits together at the same time. TCU played good defense as well. Tomorrow is a new day and a new game. A&M will be alright but they will have to play better baseball tomorrow.

Comment

#embarassing

Comment

Ags only had 2 hits off the TCU bullpen... That's the story!

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
              #embarassing

let me help you out .... Whoooooop

Comment

A&M didn't stand a chance today against a very talented TCU team.

Comment

Beatdown

Comment

HornyFrogs spanked the Aggies....hoping the Aggies turn it around tomorrow and send it to game 3.

Comment

I wonder if any of you realize how deep the TCU pen is...

Comment

Well we did run out of innings today, maybe tomorrow 9 will be enough.
                        Congrats TCU

Gig 'Em

Comment

Originally posted by RTC View Post
                          Well we did run out of innings today

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
                            Agree, like Blake said all the pressure will be on TCU. A&M is a good team and could win out.
                            why would you possibly believe that the team with a 1-0 lead in a best of 3 has all the pressure. sounds like some kind of weird aggie math to me.

Comment

Reminds me of California in the regional in the winners bracket and only having to win one game to be where A&M is now. Granted TCU is a more talented team than A&M but to come out of the losers bracket to win 3 in row to make it to the Super Regionals is fantastic. One game tomorrow to win and then the pressure will really be on the Frogs as they are the favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by rednecktbrizz7 View Post
                                That ticket debacle is hilarious
                                What happened with the tickets? Thought they said on the broadcast it was the largest crowd ever at TCU?

Originally posted by RTC View Post
                                Well we did run out of innings today, maybe tomorrow 9 will be enough.
                                Congrats TCU

Gig 'Em

Comment

Working...
                                X