Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Aggie Super Regional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either way we are at least assured of a team from Texas being in Omaha which is always a good thing.

Comment

No throwing water bottles you guys!! )

Comment

Gig 'em Ags! Looking forward to what will probably be a great series!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
          TCU has the better starting pitching, once you get into the bull pen I think A&M edges out. Both have very good pitching staffs and that's the reason they are playing in the Super.
          No doubt both staffs are quality. TCU's closer is going to be a first round or early second round pick. Honestly, it doesn't even matter that much at this point. It's going to be whoever shows up ready to play and is the most prepared. Should be a great series.

Comment

I am all for gimmicks and superstition in HS and College sports but the bubble machines are one of the worst things i've ever seen. It just seems really odd to see grown men in the stands blowing bubbles.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
              I am all for gimmicks and superstition in HS and College sports but the bubble machines are one of the worst things i've ever seen. It just seems really odd to see grown men in the stands blowing bubbles.
              Thanks for mentioning it. We'll be sure to spread the word and stop doing it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                Where did this come from????

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                  Thanks for mentioning it. We'll be sure to spread the word and stop doing it for you.
                  nah, keep blowin' sugar

Last edited by Cajun Blake; 06-05-2015, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                    Where did this come from????
                    I think it was a major league team, the Angels comes to kind, that did it last season. But who knows what 18-22 year olds get in their head.

Comment

Go Frogs!!!

Comment

[ATTACH]718170[/ATTACH]

Comment

I am an Aggie and I even think the bubble thing is stupid. They did not do it last year because we went to several games. They also did not do it at the Houston Classic at the beginning of the year because we went to that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                            I am an Aggie and I even think the bubble thing is stupid. They did not do it last year because we went to several games. They also did not do it at the Houston Classic at the beginning of the year because we went to that as well.
                            It started out with the players having a bubble machine in the dugout and after several games of doing it, fans started copying and bringing more machines into the stadiums

Comment

On the list of dumb bits college baseball players/fans do, bubbles are somewhere south of #17,341...

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=s7IYR_rELyE

Comment

Working...
                                X