Aggie Super Regional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aggie Super Regional

Any Aggies on the green screen get tickets to the Aggies vs. Purple Baylor games this weekend? I will be attending on Sunday!

Gig'em

Purple baylor? I don't get it...

Comment

A&M and Baylor have kinda a rivalry since moving to the SEC since they tried to stop us. So now on the Aggie Message boards TCU has been termed Purple Baylor. Inside thing i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by AgBow25 View Post
        A&M and Baylor have kinda a rivalry since moving to the SEC since they tried to stop us. So now on the Aggie Message boards TCU has been termed Purple Baylor. Inside thing i guess.
        Oh lol okay duh. That makes sense. I've never heard that but kinda funny

Comment

That's tough, TCU having to go to C.S. SHould be a good matchup though.

Comment

I got tickets for Saturday game

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              That's tough, TCU having to go to C.S. SHould be a good matchup though.
              They're playing in ft worth

Comment

There was a promo code for TCU students to buy General Admission tickets before they went on sale publicly today. However, some Aggie got a hold of the code on monday and it spread like wildfire and apparently Aggies bought all the tickets and now they are sold out before even being open to buy. TCU students aren't to happy.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                  Yep, and Im not real tickled about it. Hope they come to play!

Cant wait. I looked into getting tickets, then had a job come up for the weekend.

Comment

Hahaha OMG that is funny!!

Comment

There was a promo code for TCU students to buy General Admission tickets before they went on sale publicly today. However, some Aggie got a hold of the code on monday and it spread like wildfire and apparently Aggies bought all the tickets and now they are sold out before even being open to buy. TCU students aren't to happy.
                      Haha that's awesome.

Comment

No one can deny that A&M has an awesome net work. This is how I got the tickets I got. I used the promo code. I hope that Aggies do out number the Frog fans at their home field

Comment

I tried to get tickets this morning for over 2 hours but came up empty. It sucks because I live less than a mile from TCU now. Oh well, I'll watch my Ags win from home!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post

Ahh yes, so it's actually the TCU Super Regional.

Comment

Working...
                              X