2015 Hagerman Archery Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjet View Post
    Anyone know if Donnie Ooten still does qualifiers or even has shoots?
    He has shoots every Thursday evening at 7.

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
      Anyone know if Donnie Ooten still does qualifiers or even has shoots?
      Im shooting there this saturday

Comment

Donnie is good folk Anybody wanting to qualify,take him your business!!

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
          I think the girls and I will be there.
          Going to check and see what time they open, asked Brett via text if he wanted to meet and shoot but he is already committed to other things

Holler at me if you see me, I will probably be wearing some kind of TBH shirt

Comment

Got my proficiency shoot done at On Target this morning

Anybody in this area that needs to do their proficiency shoot, the folks at On Target are great. Take some rubber boots if you go, lots of targets we skipped because of the water and mud standing.
            Think the guy that kept score for me was named Buck (at least I think that is what I heard him called), nice guy, Had a good time

Now to write a check and get it all in the mail

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
              Got my proficiency shoot done at On Target this morning

Anybody in this area that needs to do their proficiency shoot, the folks at On Target are great. Take some rubber boots if you go, lots of targets we skipped because of the water and mud standing.
              Think the guy that kept score for me was named Buck (at least I think that is what I heard him called), nice guy, Had a good time

Now to write a check and get it all in the mail

Nice folks out there

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                Going to check and see what time they open, asked Brett via text if he wanted to meet and shoot but he is already committed to other things

Holler at me if you see me, I will probably be wearing some kind of TBH shirt
                Missed you, We showed up a little later.
                Buck is a good dude!

Comment

Buck at On Target is a super nice guy and knows his craft

Comment

Got my permit yesterday, would have gotten it earlier but I left the envelope in my desk at work for a few days

Comment

Sorry everybody but I cant reply to your messages about the cabins haven't made enough posts yet im still a newby. He has a website @ cabin fever adventures.net check him out for details im sure I can get a better price for all of us if needed just message me been busy as a beaver during flood season lately.

Comment

Just got my permit today. Now just let some more water out of the lake.

Comment

Any places around Hagerman to stay for the weekend? Cabins, hotels, whatever

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post

They are saying it could go back over the spillway in the next few days

Comment

Originally posted by Hughesb81 View Post
                              Any places around Hagerman to stay for the weekend? Cabins, hotels, whatever

Sherman and Denison are close to Hagerman and plenty of hotel/dining options. Some people stay in Whitesboro. Not sure of the distance from Hagerman.

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
                                That's funny....fixing to start rising again You fellars better have webbed feet....lol

Comment

Working...
                                X