is open carry going to make it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
    You don't know that one of them has a gun. The other it is obvious.
    So why wouldnt you be more afraid of the ones you dont know have a gun?

OC just made you ability to maintain visualance easier. You should be rejoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
      Can someone explain to me the difference between a stupid CHL carrier and a stupid OC carrier?
      I can. CC people keep it hidden where the general public doesn't have to wonder about the sanity or intention of the guy with the gun. I know a couple of people with CHLs that scare me. I don't think it's any less of a percentage of stupid, just perception and natural concern.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        I can. CC people keep it hidden where the general public doesn't have to wonder about the sanity or intention of the guy with the gun. I know a couple of people with CHLs that scare me. I don't think it's any less of a percentage of stupid, just perception and natural concern.
        Bad guys keep it hidden too.

Comment

You are a guy I could share a Campfire with

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            So why wouldnt you be more afraid of the ones you dont know have a gun?

OC just made you ability to maintain visualance easier. You should be rejoicing.
            I just know too many people who will be uneasy with seeing it out in public. Those folks will complain to business owners and more signs will go up. More places will put up rules about persons carrying entering their businesses. It's kind of like farting in public. Everyone has to let one every now and then but nobody wants to just rip one and let everyone know who done it. That guy doesn't get invited back to the next game watching party.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Bad guys keep it hidden too.
              And as long as they do I can keep mine hidden and nobody has to get hurt.

Comment

So, youre worried about appearances, and as long as it is out of sight, youre safe. got it.

Comment

Yeah that's what it is. You nailed it.

Comment

Originally posted by billfromtx View Post
                    On the map I see all those states that allow open carry without a permit...I travel to a lot of those states for work and I don't think I've ever seen anyone carrying a gun in public?
                    See here: http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...&postcount=132

Comment

Man! Some people's thinkers are just all jacked up!

Comment

You are a guy I could share a Campfire with
                        Awwwww! Thats cute how these two have met. California and the rest of the Democrats await!

Comment

Originally posted by sleepymedic1 View Post
                          Awwwww! Thats cute how these two have met. California and the rest of the Democrats await!
                          That's funny. I am all for open carry. I guess your reading comprehension is impaired due to your exhaustion.

Comment

That's funny. I am all for open carry. I guess your reading comprehension is impaired due to your exhaustion.
                            Say wwwhhhaaaaaatttt!!! Dude! I KNOW HOW TO READ...........AND COMPREHEND WHAT I READ!!

Comment

I just know too many people who will be uneasy with seeing it out in public. Those folks will complain to business owners and more signs will go up. More places will put up rules about persons carrying entering their businesses. It's kind of like farting in public. Everyone has to let one every now and then but nobody wants to just rip one and let everyone know who done it. That guy doesn't get invited back to the next game watching party.
                              I like to rip one in church and point to someone else...

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                                Say wwwhhhaaaaaatttt!!! Dude! I KNOW HOW TO READ...........AND COMPREHEND WHAT I READ!!
                                I have said it no less than 10 times. I think we should have constitutional carry. I am pro 2ND Amendment!!!! Is that clear enough!!! I merely pointed out my personal concerns going forward. "Go to Cali Ma'am and be with your like minded democrats." SMDH!! Next one to talk **** is getting a heavy dose of Cat Facts!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X