The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Williams4298 View Post
    Man I’m only looking to trade one bottle, thanks for the offer though.
    It’s crazy! I remember when Weller 12 was the best kept secret out there. Now it’s harder to find than rockin horse chit.

Comment

Originally posted by elkaholic9292 View Post
      Cleburne is a haul for me, but I’ve got an unopened Blanton’s I’d Part with for both of them.
      I have an unopened Eagle Rare, be interested in it for the Blanton's? I've never had it before and wanted to try. I'm in the woodlands

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
        I have an unopened Eagle Rare, be interested in it for the Blanton's? I've never had it before and wanted to try. I'm in the woodlands
        Sorry, I have 4 bottles of ER now. Weller 12 is the only thing I’d trade away for, but I’ll just tell you that Blanton’s is good, but not great. It disappoints after you’ve built it up in your mind.

Comment

Ok this thread has been bad and I went way overboard today. Picked up the Eagle Rare yesterday then came across the new Cowboy Bourbon today (mine was a 2015 this one a 2017) so grabbed it and another hard to find. I’m done buying for a while haha.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1516400901.055488.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	24527135

Comment

I know where there is a bottle of that Garrison Brothers Cowboy Cut if anyone is looking for one. I'm just not a big GB fan myself

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
              Ok this thread has been bad and I went way overboard today. Picked up the Eagle Rare yesterday then came across the new Cowboy Bourbon today (mine was a 2015 this one a 2017) so grabbed it and another hard to find. I’m done buying for a while haha.
              [ATTACH]893030[/ATTACH]
              Nice!

Comment

It’s Jefferson’s Ocean for me on this fine Friday afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
                  I know where there is a bottle of that Garrison Brothers Cowboy Cut if anyone is looking for one. I'm just not a big GB fan myself
                  A lot less of them than the last release too. 2015 was 5200 bottles and 2017 was 3600

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                    It’s Jefferson’s Ocean for me on this fine Friday afternoon.
                    How is that? Been thinking about picking one up

Comment

They’ve got it at specs and total wine in sw Fort Worth

Comment

How is that? Been thinking about picking one up
                        I really like it. It’s a little different, but I think you’d enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                          How many bottles of ER for the Blantons? I have some I’d be willing to trade since I’m on my last ER

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                            How many bottles of ER for the Blantons? I have some I’d be willing to trade since I’m on my last ER

Any with a 8/10 dump date? Looking for one on my sons bday.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                              Any with a 8/10 dump date? Looking for one on my sons bday.
                              I’ll dig through and check. I’ll keep an eye out for you too, one of the shops in Ok always has a couple bottles

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                                I’ll dig through and check. I’ll keep an eye out for you too, one of the shops in Ok always has a couple bottles
                                Thanks! I appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
                                X