No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I got into the bourbon game recently here’s what My collection consist of. I don’t open these, I just drink my wellers and Buffalo trace. My goal is to have a full bourbon bar once the new house is here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post

Since I got into the bourbon game recently here’s what My collection consist of. I don’t open these, I just drink my wellers and Buffalo trace. My goal is to have a full bourbon bar once the new house is here.

I thought I could have a bourbon bar.

I’m now having to build a bourbon room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Picked up a Smoke Wagon today to try. They had a couple of bottles of Basil Hayden Toast on the shelf at Doc's in Wolfforth, if anyone's looking. I've seen it mentioned here before.

Comment

Higher proof sipper for me this evening. Every time I have this one, I like it more. Maybe I’ll start venturing into some barrel proofs next.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
            Higher proof sipper for me this evening. Every time I have this one, I like it more. Maybe I’ll start venturing into some barrel proofs next.

That 1920 is a solid pour. It's my favorite one in that line, great neat or in an old fashioned.

Comment

A few weeks back I spent 300 dollars buying 3 raffle tickets for a chance to win the 5 bottle Pappy series plus 5 bottle BTAC collection. The drawing was this morning..... And I won!
              Best 300 ever spent! It was the Pennyrile Habitat for Humanity raffle. Can’t wait to get them

Comment

A few weeks back I spent 300 dollars buying 3 raffle tickets for a chance to win the 5 bottle Pappy series plus 5 bottle BTAC collection. The drawing was this morning..... And I won!
                Best 300 ever spent! It was the Pennyrile Habitat for Humanity raffle. Can’t wait to get them

Comment

Originally posted by EmergencyDoc View Post
                  That’s awesome—enjoy those bottles!
                  I entered something like that a couple years ago but didn’t win, maybe one day!

Comment

That IS greatness there. I've seen some of those raffles but never took the risk. Enjoy and let us know.

Comment

The drawing was this morning..... And I won!
                      Congratz. Post a photo of the lineup when you get it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone doing get togethers to share pours or trading samples (Update: mixed internet feedback on the google if the 2nd is actually legal in Texas)

Anyone member of a club around Austin doing it?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I like her style

Comment

Finally found one

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prices and where you are finding is appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X