The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
    Seeing that barrel proof all over but 80-85 a bottle. Worth it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes. Where are you seeing them? I had to do secondary at $129 for my last one.... and my bottle of B521 is getting light.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

A local store had this barrel pick Blue Note Unfiltered Uncut. They gave me a sample and I was great so I grabbed a bottle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I believe I paid $63 for the ECBP

Comment

ECBP should be around $65. This past December I was fortunate to hand pick 3 barrels of it at Heaven Hill and I can say without a doubt, what we picked is better than the batches that are commercially released. Coincidentally, it was dumped this week and I bet I’ll have bottles in hand within the next month or so. I’ll gladly donate a basket of all 3 if we can get the auction benefitting the Eastland grass fire up and going.

Comment

ECBP should be around $65. This past December I was fortunate to hand pick 3 barrels of it at Heaven Hill and I can say without a doubt, what we picked is better than the batches that are commercially released. Coincidentally, it was dumped this week and I bet I’ll have bottles in hand within the next month or so. I’ll gladly donate a basket of all 3 if we can get the auction benefitting the Eastland grass fire up and going.

Comment

Weller 12 is my favorite but hard to get hands on for a fair price.

Some others and don’t laugh but Early Times Bottled in Bond is a surprise especially for a around - 20 dollar bottle. Benchmark 8. $16 bucks for a handle but again way better than the price tag suggests. Warning it is “watered down”.

Anything from four roses and any one of the various Old Forrestor bourbons are fantastic. Can never go wrong with Makers

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                Weller 12 is my favorite but hard to get hands on for a fair price.

Some others and don’t laugh but Early Times Bottled in Bond is a surprise especially for a around - 20 dollar bottle. Benchmark 8. $16 bucks for a handle but again way better than the price tag suggests. Warning it is “watered down”.

Anything from four roses and any one of the various Old Forrestor bourbons are fantastic. Can never go wrong with Makers
                If you want another budget bottle that is fantastic, try the Evan Williams Bottle in Bond in the white label bottle.. $14.99 and so good for the price

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

My fiance picked up this hella find.. it is fantastic! Total Wine Pick ..Old Forester Single Barrel

Comment

It’s taken a month to get it ready to put whiskey back on the shelf, but today it finally started coming together

Still more work to do, but I am really pleased with how the new whiskey room is turning out
                    The wife has sure done a good job on it

Comment

Originally posted by rsquared View Post
                      It’s taken a month to get it ready to put whiskey back on the shelf, but today it finally started coming together

Still more work to do, but I am really pleased with how the new whiskey room is turning out

Really digging the Blackbuck Bourbon Bar!

Comment

Awesome set up man! I like it a lot!

Comment

Sweet Setup. Great Bourbons.

Comment

Jackpot. 99.99$$

Comment

Very nice!

I’m thinking of doing something similar in my man cave upstairs. It’s 38x18 and I’ve got my desk and a recliner up there.

Thinking of doing a Theater room then the other half my office and whiskey room.

Comment

A 40th birthday present from a good friend. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220321_213140_517.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	24681195

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X