No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opened my bottle of Eagle Rare tonight...
    Nice stuff.

You guys are great and seeing what is good is and huge help.
    My local store has EH, Eagle Rare, Four Roses, and Elijah In stock. Paid $59 for ER.

Comment

Looks like my pic didn't upload. But here was my cousin and I's haul from the big specs drop. They had enough that I got my fiancee to come on her lunch break and get some bottles too. I already had the day off so figured I would join him and his friends for a good time.

Would I do it again? Probably not but I would say it was well worth it, cracked one of each already at home and the rest is sitting at the lease to be drank. Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20211230_180531203.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	196.7 KB
ID:	24673520Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20211230_160551231.jpg
Size:	154.5 KB
ID:	24673521Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20211230_160734710.jpg
Size:	166.5 KB
ID:	24673522

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
        Looks like my pic didn't upload. But here was my cousin and I's haul from the big specs drop. They had enough that I got my fiancee to come on her lunch break and get some bottles too. I already had the day off so figured I would join him and his friends for a good time.

Would I do it again? Probably not but I would say it was well worth it, cracked one of each already at home and the rest is sitting at the lease to be drank. [ATTACH]1076085[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1076086[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1076087[/ATTACH]

Wow. I wish I could just find one of those EHT single barrels. Love the small batch and want to try the single barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
          Wow. I wish I could just find one of those EHT single barrels. Love the small batch and want to try the single barrel.

Don’t worry, they’ll be plenty hitting the market for about 3x retail very soon if it hasn’t already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
            If you're ever in the area be more than happy to have you over for a drink or hand you off a sample bottle

Comment

Would I do it again? Probably not but I would say it was well worth it, cracked one of each already at home and the rest is sitting at the lease to be drank. [ATTACH]1076085[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1076086[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1076087[/ATTACH]

How’s the weller 12 compared to full proof? I have the full proof and really enjoy it

Comment

What’s yalls opinion on this one?

Comment

Originally posted by 79F250 View Post

What’s yalls opinion on this one?
                  Worth a buy, it’s good.

Comment

Thanks outlook

Comment

If you're ever in the area be more than happy to have you over for a drink or hand you off a sample bottle
                      Thanks for that. I’ll make sure to let you know next time I’m up that way.

Comment

Four Roses and Crown Royal are my go-to. Weller is excellent as well.

Comment

Purchased these last night, 1956 and 1961 bottles

Comment

The Georgia Bulldogs celebrated in style!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                              The Georgia Bulldogs celebrated in style!
                              Yeah, I’d say so. They earned it.

Comment

Looking for some Crown Royal Honey, prefer local or will drive a reasonable distance to meet.

Comment

Working...
                                X