No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a bottle of Blood Oath today. Anybody tried it before. I know they’re different year to year. This is pact 7

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
      I thought it was really good for the price. For a budget bottle it has good drink ability.
      Good to hear. Certainly cheap for a high proof. Maybe I’ll crack it this weekend.

On the Eagle Rare conversation. I loved it at MSRP. I can’t tell ya how long it’s been since I’ve seen a bottle though, much less at a decent price.

Comment

Looking forward to trying the Knob 12 and also grabbed another bottle of the Still Austin- Top Golf Pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post

Looking forward to trying the Knob 12 and also grabbed another bottle of the Still Austin- Top Golf Pick.

That Still Austin is good stuff.

I stared at the KC12 a few times and didn’t pull the trigger. Glad you snagged it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tried High West Campfire tonight...it’s an interesting blend, but I really like it! Worth a shot...

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
              Tried High West Campfire tonight...it’s an interesting blend, but I really like it! Worth a shot...
              I've tried that before too. You are right. It is interesting. Should get another bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                That Still Austin is good stuff.

I stared at the KC12 a few times and didn’t pull the trigger. Glad you snagged it.

I’ve only had one drink of the KC12 but it was good stuff!

I was able to get two bottles of ER today at TW. Luckily my wife was with me. Missed out on OWA.

Comment

I got some of the 6 year old Bib and Tucker as a gift and fell in love with it. It is now my go to. I had a bottle before and hated it. Not sure why...

Comment

I got some of the 6 year old Bib and Tucker as a gift and fell in love with it. It is now my go to. I had a bottle before and hated it. Not sure why.
                    One of the sales reps at total wine recommended bib and tucker, saying it reminded them of Eagle Rare...so I bought it and to me its nowhere near the same. I actually poured a drink and gave the rest of the bottle away to a friend who was walking out the door to go on a fishing trip. I'm not a fan, but maybe it was the batch

Comment

Got 2 bottles of garrison brothers for my birthday last month. One small batch and the other honey dew. The honey dew surprised me, I typically don’t like any of the other honey whiskeys, but this is really good

Comment

Anybody around corpus they have several bottles of the smoke wagon in the locked case, they also have some Taylor but they bundled it with some other crap and you have to buy all 3 bottles. The other 2 bottles aren't even bourbon/whiskey

Comment

I’m really liking this one.

Comment

My daughter needs come home more often! What a nice surprise.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Picked up a bottle of this and tried it for the first time tonight.

This will become a regular.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                                One of the sales reps at total wine recommended bib and tucker, saying it reminded them of Eagle Rare...so I bought it and to me its nowhere near the same. I actually poured a drink and gave the rest of the bottle away to a friend who was walking out the door to go on a fishing trip. I'm not a fan, but maybe it was the batch
                                Don’t listen to those sales reps. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X