• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
    Man down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    RIP. That’s a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
      I’m going to assume it was regular, didn’t taste very “hot” - it really was good but the Eagle Rare 10 I had was better IMO

If I have the opportunity to buy either of the Blanton’s I will - there was nothing I disliked about it

That's the thing with Single Barrels JT, gonna be some variation in the herd. Not all single barrel bottles are created equal. I.e. See the last awards for "Best" bourbon. Steady,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
        Man down

Nice! This is straight from the barrel Blantons that is regarded by many as in the top tier of bourbon. You can spend more but can't get better [emoji4]IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by wdtorque View Post
          Nice! This is straight from the barrel Blantons that is regarded by many as in the top tier of bourbon. You can spend more but can't get better [emoji4]IMHO.

Yep, its one of my favorites along with GTS and ECBP. Hard to drink regular Blanton's after having the Blantons SFTB. Only have one more and then I will need to put in another order.

Comment

Added these two to the collection this evening:

I usually save these “gems” for deer camp but I may just have to start drinking ‘em early.....

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
              Added these two to the collection this evening:

I usually save these “gems” for deer camp but I may just have to start drinking ‘em early.....

Nice collection

Comment

Is Eagle Rare hard to find In TX?

Comment

Originally posted by Bt4lsu View Post

Has been here lately, but I just got 2 more bottles this morning so the stock is looking good now for me. [emoji41]

Comment

Crazy how different it is in different areas. Around Baton Rouge, Eagle Rare is plentiful in pretty much any store.

Comment

Crazy how different it is in different areas. Around Baton Rouge, Eagle Rare is plentiful in pretty much any store.
                      Yeah, I always look when I'm out of town, certainly out of state as everybody seems to have different things available.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                        Yeah, I always look when I'm out of town, certainly out of state as everybody seems to have different things available.
                        I was in Washington in a smaller town and they had eagle rare on ther shelf in the grocery store.. wish my HEB would do that! Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I have been looking for a few weeks around the Houston area and found a bottle yesterday for the first time.

It’s almost to the point that I don’t want to open this one until
                          I have another for back up lol

Comment

Lafayette

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
                            I have been looking for a few weeks around the Houston area and found a bottle yesterday for the first time.

It’s almost to the point that I don’t want to open this one until
                            I have another for back up lol
                            It's on most of the shelves here.

Comment

Tasty!

Comment

Just got back from doing a family vacation in Santa Fe and Colorado Springs and had a pretty successful hunt. 2 of the latest batch of Elijah Craig Barrel Proof, a delicious EC Store Pick, an EHT Single Barrel, a 4R Cask Strength Store Pick (OESV recipe), and a couple of sub $27 Eagle Rares that I picked up because of the price and the fact my stash is low.

Comment

Working...
                                X